• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Beaver Ranch course conditions?

schlectus

Just wondering if anybody has played Beaver Ranch in Conifer, CO lately...I'm on vacation all next week, so I figured I'd head out there for a round or two. Those first few holes are enough of a pain to traverse in dry conditions...but I can't imagine they're much fun in ice/snow. :| How's it looking nowadays?

you could contact chiefstang.. or call Pauley @ Phantom Falls to find out what it's like up there.. ponto would also know..

Just wondering if anybody has played Beaver Ranch in Conifer, CO lately...I'm on vacation all next week, so I figured I'd head out there for a round or two. Those first few holes are enough of a pain to traverse in dry conditions...but I can't imagine they're much fun in ice/snow. :| How's it looking nowadays?

It is BAD.

if that's a current picture on paul's avatar.. I'd say they both got some snow. Again, we got nothing down here from the latest storm.

Paulie.. with the limitations of Easy Scorecard, I managed to add PF.. there are a few holes that will have to have the distances manually added, I'm sorry I didn't get back ahold of you, but you are on. and maybe when I get up there (soon I hope) we can iron out the details, in it's current form it is very workable for your players.

Paulie.. with the limitations of Easy Scorecard, I managed to add PF.. there are a few holes that will have to have the distances manually added, I'm sorry I didn't get back ahold of you, but you are on. and maybe when I get up there (soon I hope) we can iron out the details, in it's current form it is very workable for your players.

Sweet - THANK YOU. Paulie