• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Beaver Ranch Fall Classic

ponto11

Bogey Member
Mark your calendars for the 2009 Beaver Ranch Fall Classic. October 3-4.

We may be adding the Bailey course into the mix! This will be an exciting event with two excellent mountain courses in play.

Look for details soon on www.milehighdiscgolf.org or www.ffdgc.net.

Thanks.

Ponto.

2009 Beaver Ranch Fall Classic update

All,

The 2009 Beaver Ranch Fall Classic is being changed from a 2 day event to a 1 day event. This is due to challenges with scheduling of other events around the same time as the Fall Classic. The event will take place on Saturday, Oct. 3, 2009 and will consist of two rounds of 20 holes with varying layouts for each round.

Additional details to be posted no later than this weekend.

We look forward to seeing you at the Beav!!

Thanks.

Dave Ponto.

Beaver Ranch Fall Classic Registration

The 2009 Beaver Ranch Fall Classic is now available for registration. Go to http://ffdgc.net/classic-2009.html to get registered and to sign up for ace pool, camping, lunch and breakfast.

Thanks.

Ponto.

I just signed up!

This is probably the most anticipated tournament I will play this year or at least it will be close to my most anticipated tournament of the year.

Beaver Ranch Fall Classic update

The Beaver Ranch Fall Classic is shaping up nicely.

We have world champions Kathy Hardyman and Peter Shive entered. This is in addition to the hot play of Geoff Hungerford and Mitch Sonderfan in their respected divisions.

All in all, we have 68 players registered with 11 days till the tourney. Registrations are coming in everyday so make sure to get signed up ASAP to reserve your spot.

There will be EXTRA CASH added to the pro purse as a result of sponsorships from O'Toole's Garden Center and one other (not sure of name just yet). At least $600 and most likely more!!

We have added a high quality cotton long sleeve T to the players pack (first 60 Am's registered get the players pack) in addition to the Zoka's dinner ticket and the Discraft tourney-stamped disc.

Disc Diva will be handling the Am prizes this year, which means YOU GET TO PICK YOUR PRIZES!!

Pro's can purchase 1 long sleeve T at $9 and 1 disc at $6 which is our cost. Additional quantities can be purchased by all at a TBD price.

I've added an Advanced Grand Master division. Sorry for not having that right out the gate.

GO TO www.ffdgc.net TO GET REGISTERED, PRE-PAY FOR BREAKFAST, LUNCH, ACE POOL, CAMPING AND MORE!! DON'T WAIT OR YOU'LL MISS OUT!!

Ponto

Is the course covered in snow right now? I saw some pics on the news last night of 5+ inch snowfall in Conifer. I'm sure it won't stay long but it was pretty crazy.

This may end up being my first tourney!!! Provided I can still register when I get paid on Friday. Now since I've never played in a tourney, should I probably just sign up for the rec division? I've been playing for a while and I think I'm pretty decent....but am not quite sure where I would properly fall....

first timer

Rec would be fine. You can always step up if appropriate afterwards.

You should be fine on Friday. We have a 100 max and are at 69 now.

Ponto.

Conifer snow

Yeah, crazy weather the past couple of days. We did get about 5" yesterday and it's snowing lightly today as well. But it will all be gone in a day or so I'm sure.

We have added a high quality cotton long sleeve T to the players pack (first 60 Am's registered get the players pack) in addition to the Zoka's dinner ticket and the Discraft tourney-stamped disc.

So Ponto, because I am already registered that means that I get a players pack right? Or do I have to be one of the first 60 to check in on Friday or Saturday morning? Just making sure I get one of those. Also, just out of curiosity, which disc molds are you getting from Discraft?

So Ponto, because I am already registered that means that I get a players pack right? Or do I have to be one of the first 60 to check in on Friday or Saturday morning? Just making sure I get one of those. Also, just out of curiosity, which disc molds are you getting from Discraft?

Also, the registration says the random draw doubles on Friday is optional, but you can not register and make a purchase without paying for camping or a bed for a night...so I can't just drive up Sat morning and play?

Registration questions

The first 60 paid AM registrants receive the players pack. You are all set.

Also, the registration says the random draw doubles on Friday is optional, but you can not register and make a purchase without paying for camping or a bed for a night...so I can't just drive up Sat morning and play?

Not sure where you saw the camping or a bed is required. Camping is optional so of course you can show up and play on Saturday. You could also show up and play random doubles on Friday afternoon, drive home, come back in the morning and play the tournament.

We also have breakfast burritos and lunch available for sale. Neither of those are mandatory either.;)

We also have breakfast burritos and lunch available for sale. Neither of those are mandatory either.;)

Breakfast Burritos sound really good. But alas I think I will be eating breakfast with my parents at home before driving up on Saturday. I might also come up Friday as I would love to start playing more doubles.

Beaver Ranch Fall Classic is full

The 2009 Fall Classic is now full with 100 registrants. Thanks to all that have registered!!

Please contact me at 303.944.6663 or [email protected] if you'd like to be added to the wait list. The up-to-the-minute registration list is posted at http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=9507.

There is a chance that we may add a couple of holes which would allow up to 10 more players. So contact me for the wait list if you'd like to play!

Thanks.

Ponto.

I know this was asked on the Mile High web page, but are the pins in their location for round one at this point? If not, when will that happen?

I am trying to figure out when I might be able to get a practice round in this week.