• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Beaver State Fling

2013 - 2nd
2012 - 4th
2011 - 2nd
2010 - 3rd
2009 - T4th

I bet he's getting reeaaallllyyy sick of coming up short on this one, considering how solid he's played there for the last half decade.

Considering that he always makes good money at this tournament, I'm sure he's not as upset as he could be about it.

Wonder what his dad says when Nate tells him he made $2300 for 3 days of excellence?

(Not trying to be anti anything just curious about the father-son dynamic.)

I feel like Doss always flies pretty under the radar for a guy with 3 world titles and plenty of time left playing. He seems to dial it in for big events regardless of his rating/ranking

big congrats to upstate sc local Sarah Cunnigham :thmbup:

During the award ceremony Sarah thanked her caddie and accused him of costing her a couple of strokes. She said something like, "I'd like to thank my caddie, eventhough he cost me a couple strokes". The dude started laughing, as did the rest of the ladies on the podium. I don't know the story behind it, but that moment was pretty funny.

Also, as Ricky was giving his speech he said, "I'd like to thank my sponsors, Grip Equipment and Innova discs".

That was also pretty hilarious.

So this was the final leg of the NT Elite Series and it appears McBeth will take that title edging Ricky out by half a point. The PDGA Tour Series Champion will still come down to the Vibram Open though.

So this was the final leg of the NT Elite Series and it appears McBeth will take that title edging Ricky out by half a point. The PDGA Tour Series Champion will still come down to the Vibram Open though.

Nikko and Will both have an outside chance at the NT title but its basically a two-horse race

During the award ceremony Sarah thanked her caddie and accused him of costing her a couple of strokes. She said something like, "I'd like to thank my caddie, eventhough he cost me a couple strokes". The dude started laughing, as did the rest of the ladies on the podium. I don't know the story behind it, but that moment was pretty funny.

Also, as Ricky was giving his speech he said, "I'd like to thank my sponsors, Grip Equipment and Innova discs".

Wow. Wonder what Phil thinks if that.

lol .. hmm i wonder who it was.. skinny guy with short hair? might have been her hubby Aaron

Wow. Wonder what Phil thinks if that.

Who knows. It was a very obvious slip of the tongue. Some people get a little nervous when they're in front of crowds. Regardless of what Phil may or may not think about it, it was pretty funny.

941187_10151443514327493_57950790_n.jpg

I caddied for Barsby on Friday:

421906_10151443514977493_28388050_n.jpg

1011322_10151443515602493_851958825_n.jpg

I watched the final card from hole 11 to the finish. It was close all the way to the end. I had so much fun. What an epic event!

Latest posts