• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Been playing for a month and addicted

bgodfrey8

Just started playing a month ago. Mostly started cause the a course close to post. In a drill at ft Benning and there is absolutely no decent mountain biking here or snowboarding. So disc golf is the new hobby. Currently I have

Vibram
Lace
Trak
Ascent
Ibex
Summit
But just started throwing latitude64 an I'm hooked
Bolt
Core
Spike
I love this game already.

Welcome to the site, and addiction. You have a pretty solid bag so far. :thmbup:

Welcome! I'm new to this addiction as well. I must say that's one helluva collection you've amassed already.

Yeah it really is once I learned to keep drives straight. Still not very far, but far enough to make the game a lot of fun.

How old am I that I don't recognize a single disc in your bag?

It does get addicting but as someone who is also fairly new I can tell you this, don't buy so many discs that you sacrifice getting to know them well enough. This is a mistake I am still trying to correct. I have a good sized collection now but for the most part I know how the discs in my bag fly and when they need to be called upon to fly a certain way.