• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Ace Witnessed (Yourself or Others)

Best Ace Witnessed (Yourself or Others)

• Total voters
This guy discflinger aced a 365ft water carry, tunnel(ish) hole at some place by Peru, IN with a beast.
Pretty sick ace. Best I've seen.
*Basket in the back..
photo_zps21808aba.jpg

Damn hippie:D

Last edited:
^^

This is pretty sick. Nice!

Give him a high-five for me. While you're at it, take him to Five Guys and buy him a shirt. Dude needs to eat and this pic is making me hungry for ribs.

I had a front row view for an ace once.
I was putting on one of the baskets before the players meeting for a tournament on a course in Dayton, OH. A friend of mine walked up to the tee, yelled down to me to move because he was going to throw his drive.
I told him I was going to stand right there and wouldn't move. I stood about 15' away from the basket, it was at 2 o'clock from me as I faced the tee. He threw a Phenix (that's how long ago this was) which was fading in towards me but dropped and skipped off the ground about 10 ft in front of me and slammed into the chains for a practice (not Cubby) skip ace.

I was out throwing with a guy once...he had one ace in a bazillion years before that. He found an ESP Force on the course affectionately marked "Taco" on the inner rim. Said guy threw that found disc on hole 13 of my home course (which I have hit several parts of chains and cage on) and hit his second career ace.

That guy, and his stupid taco, can kiss my hind quarters.

I was out throwing with a guy once...he had one ace in a bazillion years before that. He found an ESP Force on the course affectionately marked "Taco" on the inner rim. Said guy threw that found disc on hole 13 of my home course (which I have hit several parts of chains and cage on) and hit his second career ace.

That guy, and his stupid taco, can kiss my hind quarters.

I appreciate your continued support. It was a pretty sweet little ace.

AMIRIITE??

:hfive:

Whats it called when someone that isn't a regular league player hits an ace worth $600.00? I don't mean someone who shows up once in a while, I mean someone from out of town who has never played in said league before.

Whats it called when someone that isn't a regular league player hits an ace worth $600.00? I don't mean someone who shows up once in a while, I mean someone from out of town who has never played in said league before.

a lucky s.o.b

I hit one yesterday after we built a new elevated basket location...we worked on it all weekend and then temp set the basket just to have a few throws on it and I hit it.....Everyone felt that was only perfect DG karma given I funded the whole project and was the one who aced it, and we managed to get it on video.

Number 17 at Anna Page South in Rockford, Illinois 285' Heavily wooded.

Played Wingfoot Lake State park right after Christmas 2013 and threw my second round of the day with a guy who had just showed up. Almost aced #8 with him there....

And then he aces #9....

In the snow....

Chickenwing.

Craziest and coolest ace I've ever seen.

I have hit hole 5 at Morningside park with a M2 it is a 330 foot hole I think. I also hit hole 4 at Victor ashe park I'm not sure the distance but it plays around 380ish its up hill with a destroyer, I was trying to go to the long pin so i dont really count that ace.

My best ace was a 350'-ish forehand on the last hole of a tourney to tie for 1st in advanced. I won on the first playoff hole.