• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best bad game!

Timmy

I was playing DG with a friend of mine today, and were pretty competivive with each other. He was having the worst game of his life, I was even doing really bad, but I stayed 4-5 strokes ahead of him most of the game. Normally I would be really upset with the score I had today, but With how bad he was doing, I had a smile on my face the whole game! Anyone else have games like this, where you do really bad but dont get mad because someone in your group does worse?

I've played double's with friends. we usually play match not stroke. so your just trying to out play the other. and yes i have had bad holes or games and still won and it's a feeling of relief more so than joy.

From time to time this happens to me. It is a great feeling to know even when playing like crap there is someone doing worse.

I am more competitive towards myself than others that I am playing. So even if I have a bad shot and the other guy has a worse shot, I get upset with myself.

Last winter I played a round on a cold, drizzly, blustery day. I ended up 20-something over par, mostly because of the weather, but it was so ridiculous all I could do was laugh and enjoy it as a comedy of errors. I've never had so much fun with so much misfortune.

Last winter I played a round on a cold, drizzly, blustery day. I ended up 20-something over par, mostly because of the weather, but it was so ridiculous all I could do was laugh and enjoy it as a comedy of errors. I've never had so much fun with so much misfortune.

I've played rounds like that on icy windy days, where you have to throw every drive from a standstill just so you don't break your neck. It's more of an adventure than a real round of disc golf, and even though your score is atrocious it's still a lot of fun.

i once played in 18" of snow and lost three discs, but had a super fun time.

I had a match that I went 5 over on the front nine, but managed to catch up to my buddy on the back nine with a lot of timely birdies. Most high and low round I've ever played

I usually just concentrate on my own game. If I'm playing like crap it doesn't help that someone else is too.

I was playing DG with a friend of mine today, and were pretty competivive with each other. He was having the worst game of his life, I was even doing really bad, but I stayed 4-5 strokes ahead of him most of the game. Normally I would be really upset with the score I had today, but With how bad he was doing, I had a smile on my face the whole game! Anyone else have games like this, where you do really bad but dont get mad because someone in your group does worse?

I played with the guy who got me in to disc golf the other day. He's been playing for about 11 years, and I've been playing for three months. I shot 11 up on an 18 hole course, and he was 18 up. Neither of us shoot that bad on an average day, but as it was, I won.

I would have gotten his bag tag, too, if he didn't already have a game set up the next day.

Today...I played pretty bad but a buddy of mine played the worst I have ever seen

Latest posts