• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best bag for $50

I read thrpugh the cabellas bag thread, and to me the time, effort, and materials needed to mod that bag into something that's more useful would keep me from buying one

You don't have to add a frame. I played several rounds without and it just made the bag a little easier to tip over.

Got my Fade Tourney for $45 shipped 1.5 years ago for Xmas. It's holding up great and is the perfect size for me.:thmbup:

Fade tourney 3 years of wear, bout 20 washes in my washer still holds up a little faded but it is called a fade lol

If he's not planning on carrying a crap load of discs he could go for a Nutsac or Double Nutsac they'r great for tournaments when you do a lot of discing and don't want to lug all your novelty discs

Home depot sells gel straps made by brown bag co I think. They are just like the ones made for disc but they have a caribeinr, a small pocket on strap and cost only $19. I bought them and they are almost identical to my buddies gel straps but mine have more accessories and was $30 cheaper. Check them out at homedepot.com. They were on a thread on DG review before here is the thread link with reviews
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52600

Latest posts