• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best disc golf moment ever!!!

June 23 2009
The day Shore Acres Disc Golf Course Opened!
It was my 40th birthday and all of our hard work came together to open this wicked course.
come see why

Great course-beats the hell outta the city. Always worth the drive from GR.

No 1st ace yet-maybe this winter-but a personal record 7 birdies in an 18-hole round two days ago was pretty cool.

Playing Stafford Lake County Park with my dad, brothers, and brother in laws when we were visiting the area for my sister wedding. It was the best disc golf I have ever played. Besides being able to play with my family who are all over the country, my discs seemed to go exactly where I wanted them to. I wish I could play like that more often.

This afternoon playing Sylmar with Steve Rico, hit a 200ft upshot on hole 10's new pin position in the bush. :thmbup:

600'+ downhill drive on #18 at IUP's College Lodge with a nice tailwind and lots of luck on my side.

last weekend i hit chains for the first time.

was playing research park in college station from the short tees. x buzzz off the tee on the first hole, hit chains and spits out to the left.

then 2 holes later on #3 i hit the pole below the basket on my drive. i was high on life the first half of that round. :D

Playing a course in New Zealand and getting an ace on hole 10

last weekend i hit chains for the first time.

was playing research park in college station from the short tees. x buzzz off the tee on the first hole, hit chains and spits out to the left.

then 2 holes later on #3 i hit the pole below the basket on my drive. i was high on life the first half of that round. :D

I hit the changes today with my archangel on hole 12 at steeplechase... It was awesome and heartbreaking at the same time. I was so excited because I know exactly how that disc flies and I carry it to Steeplechase for that one exact hole but it was heart breaking when for a split second I thought I was going to get an ace but it didnt happen.

Last week playing at my home course. I was throwing forehand on the only hole on the course I've never 2'd and it hit the ground about twenty feet out. I start swearing and begin to walk away only to see that my Avenger had hit the ground as a roller and rolled UPHILL about 250 ft. to put me 15 ft. from the hole, sunk the putt (which was big for me)