• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BEST DISC IN YOUR BAG!! ONLY CAN CHOOSE ONE!!

aweiker06

I have played with many many discs of all makes and I would say my star shark is the best disc in my bag! I use it for all putting and on those holes up to 300 ft I can put it 5 feet to basket every time amazing disc.... what's yours?

My 151 gram pro plastic Leopard is my favorite...it flies straight as an arrow for thise times you need to thread the needle...

I was a big Pro Starfire fan and if you asked me last year, that would have been my answer. Lately I've found myself using my Pro Wraith a lot more so I'll have to go with that.

Man this is a tough one. I would have to go with the Discraft Stratus right now. It is my straight flyer and on long shots, it is just short of my longest driver. It is also my go to disc for accuracy.

If I could only play with one disc it'd have to be the Coyote. Love my Coyote!

If I could only have one disc for an entire course,, I would pick a 155-160 Gram "Star aviar driver", I dont have one but ive thrown one,, but im planing on picking one up soon, its probably the best overall disc for all aspects of the game

Champion Sidewinder

How is that DX Destroyer workin out Marv Vega, I bought one too because I didn't think I quite have the power to get a champion or star destroyer out to its full flight path. I just dont throw it very often because I am scared of hitting trees with it. I figure after a few tree hits it'll just become flippy.

best disc currently in bag..

it used to be a Champion Fly-Dyed Roc that my dog put some great "speed holes" into, that is until I threw it into Harris Lake....now it's the Discraft ESP FLX Buzz...the thing is so grippy and I can throw it left, right, or straight...

Champion Sidewinder

How is that DX Destroyer workin out Marv Vega, I bought one too because I didn't think I quite have the power to get a champion or star destroyer out to its full flight path. I just dont throw it very often because I am scared of hitting trees with it. I figure after a few tree hits it'll just become flippy.

It's the perfect max distance disc for me on open shots. I only use it on wide open, max D shots, trees just eat the DX plastic entirely too quick. It holds a nice straight line, and it's the longest, fastest disc in my bag. I find it actually very easy to throw, it doesn't fade hard if you don't crush it like some of the other high speed discs i.e. Teerex and it's fairly predictable and forgiving unlike the Wraith (for me anyway).

Take it to a wide open field and see for yourself.

Dragon

great fairway driver
good off of the tee
floats
even makes a decent putter

like the thin leading edge and wide grip
been shooting it at least 75% of the time lately on my home course

it is a tie for me a gateway element-x and an esp wasp thier kind of alike but it is a hard decision

Very tough question. Hard to choose between my Flex Predator and my Champion Beast..... (flip) Go with the Predator.

I will back up the Coyote...my star Coyote is like heaven on my fingertips. Although I do need to give a strong shout out to my champ Leopard...he might have won if he would stuck the ace yesterday instead of spit out....what a disappointment

Proline Orc. Added 30-40 ft to my drives! Straight and consistent. Perfect for my weenie arm.

Latest posts