• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BEST DISC IN YOUR BAG!! ONLY CAN CHOOSE ONE!!

Gotta be my old school Eclipse. It has so many dents that it isn't even round anymore, but I use it more than any other hands down.

Thats a tough call, up until this year the answer was easy, my 175g Shark. But now that I have a 175g Star TL, I cant imagine playing without it. That disc can do it all. I would have to go with the TL.

I think I may have to change mine from last week...

I tested then bought an Aerobie Epic and I think if I had to pick one disc to do it all this might just be the one...

Josh

I'm going to have to go with my 168 Star Eagle-X. I can do anything I want with that disc.

Beat first run 168 star Destroyer. Perfect for long smooth anhyzers, wide open s-curves, hyzer-flips, long rollers, huge skip shots, and sometimes even tomahawks. I need to start beating another one in soon.

If I had to choose one disc to play a round with (and I have), it would be the Discraft Banger-GT in Pro-D plastic. I carry two of them: one for upshots and short holes that require accuracy, and one for putting.

Try playing a round at your home course with just your putter and a midrange. Compare your score to when you carry your full bag. You will be surprised.

If I had to choose one disc to play a round with (and I have), it would be the Discraft Banger-GT in Pro-D plastic. I carry two of them: one for upshots and short holes that require accuracy, and one for putting.

Try playing a round at your home course with just your putter and a midrange. Compare your score to when you carry your full bag. You will be surprised.

Would I be surprised because my score was higher/lower or close to the same?

Have played my home course with just a putter...blowfly....and other than our 2 long holes, my scores were actually close. I was about 4 strokes higher than my normal scores.

Roc

If I had to play every shot with one disc I'd choose a perfectly seasoned bottom stamped DX Roc. (Rocs start out over stable for me, so they have to be broken in, but when they get to that sweet spot they're so consistently straight!)

Depends on the course. Short courses or technical woods courses, I'd take just a Soft Wizard. Longer courses or open courses, I'd take a Champion Teebird.

Latest posts