• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Disc Purchase?

I didn't know it at the time, but thanks to Innova's inability to reproduce them, I'd say my pre-Kenny Star Wraith and my KC Pro Cheetah.

For something more recent, it would have to be the MVP Axis. It's just amazing to watch that thing fly straight at the pin.

150 blizzard boss with bubbled flight plate. Took me 2 weeks to get used to it but now I can control it better than my 169 nukes and throw it about 30ft farther. Any other blizzard disc's i've tried were garbage, but this one is the most neutral driver I have ever thrown and it stays neutral for the first 350ft of my throws.

Second best purchase was my MVP soft anode which I've been making a buttload of 40ft+ slightly anyhyzered putts with.

hmm that a tough one.. i would say my first disc just b/c it got me in the game.. 150g DX Shark but.. all n all my best purchase is prob my seasoned Pro-Line Leopard.. changed my game for ever

hmm that a tough one.. i would say my first disc just b/c it got me in the game.. 150g DX Shark but.. all n all my best purchase is prob my seasoned Pro-Line Leopard.. changed my game for ever

This reminded me of "FOOOOORRRRR EEEVVVVEEERRRRR" - Sandlot

$20 11x kc pro teebird probably 9/10. Or maybe the $5 stock stamp champ gator.

My pink Opto River is easily the most used disc in my bag, followed closely by my valk.

I didn't really buy the first one but I got a buzz in a tournament. The next week I aced with it and haven't put one down since. The saint is up there though. Honorable mention is my surge ss. It was the first disc I figured out you don't have to throw your arm out to get it to soar.

Doin' the bull dance, feelin' the Opto Flow. Workin' it. Workin' it.

I dont know yet, but its on its way. It will be either a TM1 River, DX Roc or a DX Leopard. Im guessing for at least a few months it will the Roc.

I got a nice 8/10 BS Buzzz for $5, and also have acquired a basically new CE Valk for essentially $5.

The Valk is now my go to Driver, and the Buzzz my go to mid.

I have to mention the RFF Wizard to, it's improved my putting drastically.

Avenger SS. This is the disc that I have needed in my bag for a long time!

Latest posts