• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best disc youve ever lost...?

jdonhardt

i lost a beast once. its the only one ive lost forever. i went swimming to get my wraith out of a lake once - i got it too!

My oldest and dearest Champion TeeBird on hole 4 at AJ Jolly this past March. My game still hasn't completely recovered.

my main champ starfire finally died on me so i switched to my backup which was at the perfect stage of wear , it was a little heavier and i was getting an extra 20ft or so , it was gonna be my main driver but in less than a week it took a dip in pond on a church course . I might of been able to find it but outta respect for them i left it there . Now my new starfire is the most overstable thing ive ever thrown , and because of that ive almost lost it twice and ill be lucky if i can get it broke in.

my main champ starfire finally died on me so i switched to my backup which was at the perfect stage of wear , it was a little heavier and i was getting an extra 20ft or so , it was gonna be my main driver but in less than a week it took a dip in pond on a church course . I might of been able to find it but outta respect for them i left it there . Now my new starfire is the most overstable thing ive ever thrown , and because of that ive almost lost it twice and ill be lucky if i can get it broke in.

im gonna need a solid backup to my champion wraith. if it goes, ive got a couple of beasts and a star orc. the orc is the most likely #2 right now, but its still really new to me and i dont know it well enough to be ready to name it the starter.

I got my first and only ace with my star beast. I lost it the next round....searched for at least an hour. Sucks

I want to say my JLS with the Ace Run birds eye stamp, but outside of cosmetics and not being able to find another exactly like it, my first Banshee. Somethin about that thing that made it fly like nothing I ever seen before or since. Tried a few different Banshees that have never been the same, along with an Epic and now I have ordered a Flick.

Hope the Flick works out or that disc will continue to haunt me and my wallet.

I lost my beloved black DX Aviar. I had that disc for a while and with it I truly learned how to use it for driving. As a putter I definately improved my game. Lost it in the black water on a course in Texas. I have 5-6 other Aviars today, but nothing comes close to replacing that one. I tell myself that I must move on though.

I lost my champ boss and then on the very next hole I lost my champ groove. I couldnt really throw the boss anyways but it still pissed me off. The groove was replaed right away and is now one of my go-to drivers.

I lost a pretty sweet Champ USDGC Roc (Glow) by my own stupidity. Was out at Pease at the warm-up basket throwing approaches and putts. I routinely have a few putters going but on this day I pulled out a couple rocs - I guess it was the wait to get on the first tee. Anyway, I threw it, gathered my discs and left it. I guess I was not used to seeing it in my bag so didn't notice it until I wanted to throw it 4-5 holes later.

See ya, no call, and not expecting one. It was a sweet disc.

I don't throw my CE Teebird on holes that I can't guarantee I won't lose it. Not sure I could handle that.

Latest posts