• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] Best driver for effortless 300'

intotheblue

I've gotten my Leopard to about 290' on average now, but that is dispensing all of my energy each time.

Is there a driver the will "get me there" while saving energy for upshots or putting?

My mouth is always open it seems.

Lat.64 GL River. It'll get there on glide alone. Thank me later.

150 Leopard????

Easiest distance ever for me.

Lat 64 Diamond. Absolutely effortless. I've also been flirting with a Westside Underworld, but it's not as understable.

stick to the slow speeds my man, you will be so much happier in a year when you are able to bomb the high speeds like butter.
but a river is a good suggestion. lots of glide and easy to throw. similar to a leopard...kind of.

Came in here to say River and Diamond and they were already mentioned. I would argue a Valk as well may work in the lighter weights. 160ish?

try the underworld. I bag both the underworld and leopard and use the underworld for slightly longer holes.

What part of you tires out? I know speaking from my experience for a while I felt the same way, but it was because I was pretty much strong arming the disc out to 300'. When I started getting more power transfer into my throw everything got a whole lot easier.

Just to throw something different out there, my FD will get there without a ton of effort. That disc has a surprising amount of glide. With decent form it seems to stay in the air a lot longer than it should.

The trick is finding one that isn't too flat if you get a C line

What part of you tires out? I know speaking from my experience for a while I felt the same way, but it was because I was pretty much strong arming the disc out to 300'. When I started getting more power transfer into my throw everything got a whole lot easier.

Flinging my arm as hard as I can each time.

Thanks for the responses guys. I will be buying a fury soon.