• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best driving putter

Best driving putter?

• Aviars (BB, JK, KCP, BB, Etc.)

Votes: 42 12.2%
  • Classic Roc

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Pro Pig

Votes: 8 2.3%
  • Rhyno (Pro, Champ)

Votes: 25 7.3%
  • Banger GT

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Challenger

Votes: 15 4.4%
  • Focus

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Magnet

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Zone

• Jokeri

• Anode

Votes: 15 4.4%
  • Ion

Votes: 22 6.4%
  • Ridge

Votes: 10 2.9%
  • Summit

• VP

• Sole

• Pure

Votes: 58 16.9%
  • Spike

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Sinus

• Judge

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • Clutch

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Wizard

Votes: 89 25.9%
  • Suspect

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Envy

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters
There are a lot of good driving putters.

My favorite is the Opto Pure.
2a, b and c are the Vibram trio of VP, Ridge and Summit -- I usually carry the foursome in my bag for driving. The Vibrams are better when you have to shape the shot or take some of the power off the throw.

I practice my form throwing Ions.

Rhynos are fun to drive, but don't go quite as far. Pigs are about the same as Rhynos (to me).

I also love me some pigs. I've found a few super stiff r-pros recently that are just outstanding. I don't really consider the pig a putter though since it has the same rim as the cro I believe... doesn't feel like a putter at all to me.

Super stiff arrrrrrrr pros would be nice, I'm finna go broke buying pro pigs...threw a pig thumber over a ravine today about 175 over a bunch of trees, beat it in a bit more lmao...it won me the skin though

I've been flirting with driving thses putters over the last few years:
Opto Pure
Wizard
I like Ridges the best, though, firm ones.

IMHO it would have to be either the Ion or Q-Mega. These putters just bomb off the tee. Whatever line you put them on that's what they do. You can easily get an Ion out to 300' and some can push them out to 400'+...the Q-Mega has the distance potential easily.

Champ Rhyno all day. Straight w/ a fade, can hold an anhyzer line w/ fade back or to the ground, and you can RIP it without worrying about it turning and never coming back.

Latest posts