• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best forehand midrange disc

Dr.Disc

Eagle Member
I throw forehand for everything but putts so im always curious what others are using im currently using warriors wasps sharks and a cro never got into rocs or the buzzz so what do you throw:p

Not being a mainly forehand thrower I can do a ton of different shots withy the Alglidey gateway element.

Depends what kind of shot
Gator and an SS buzzz pretty much cover most of mid fh shots. If I need long and straight then axis.

I throw my champ roc + sidearm... overstable enough to handle my little bit of OAT, but not so overstable that it doesn't go a long ways

If your form is clean, any disc should suit a person's sidearm. That said, having perfect side-arm form is pretty damn difficult, so I usually throw something overstable. My glow Gator is pretty sweet inside 250', same with my Zone, which is almost like a mid.

I've never thrown a pig, so can't really speak to that. But the Gator (mine has a small dome) is surprisingly straight on flat flicks, I'm really happy with it. Some people don't like the deepness of the rim, but I don't have a problem with it.

Right on sounds like a pig nice hard flat flick and its like throwing a dart at a board wish innova would make a champ pig

I love mids for both bh and fh shots. I carry a buzzz, wasp, and drone. My main,most workable mid is the wasp. The buzzz fh for me needs more room horizontally when compared to the wasp. The drone is great for getting arround obsticles and hyzer spiking at the basket. The Axis and Vector are really nice too.

If you prefer throwing a Pig to throwing more neutral putters, you might want to concentrate on overstable mids like the aforementioned Gator, the Pain or the Wasp.

My go-to mids are the Drone and Buzzz. The Fuse has been looking more and more appealing, but I have no experience with that one. Any time I'm sidearming a mid I'm throwing the Drone though. The Buzzz is just too sensitive for me to sidearm it. The Drone is too if I try to put any power on it off the tee, but putting some good snap on it on the fairway it's the best disc for the job in my experience.

My go to mids are a z wasp and a s line warrior those out there who throw wasps should try a warrior there grrrrrrrreat

Latest posts