• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best forehand midrange disc

I usually us a hornet or a vector. The hornet is great for doing big s curves while the vector is great for lower ceiling fore hand throws

I FH 75% of the time on midrange shots and Drives.

My midrange line up:
Buzzz SS
Buzzz
Hornet

I also use a Zone a lot especially 100' and in. If you don't forehand a lot, I suggest a Zone and Hornet for longer shots.

I throw forehand for everything but putts so im always curious what others are using im currently using warriors wasps sharks and a cro never got into rocs or the buzzz so what do you throw:p

Drone and Hornet = money for those over stable shots that you need to rip straight or anny and have come back.

Zone and Drone. Mainly cause I have OAT with my forehand and need the overstability to compensate. Plus, I don't like beads when I forehand because I find it uncomfortable so discs like the Wasp or Roc are out of the question.

If I am playing a normal round of disc golf (not like a one disc round or putter only round) I will ALWAYS have an FLX Drone in my bag. I mostly throw it forehand/flick and I love that thing. My dad carries one as well and everyone I have given one to locally all keep their's in their bag as well. Get one and try it!

As a backhander, my FH certainly isn't the cleanest. But I flick with Rocs, Buzzzes and overstable mids like Gators or (newest) Trident.

My buddy who flicks primarily (and crushes) FHs Pigs like I BH Rocs. He can flip them up and shape lines. He keeps 3 in the bag in varying stages of wear.

Latest posts