• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vs.] Best Go To Distance Driver for FH & BH (besides Destroyer)

Go To Distance Driver for FH & BH (main for both if you could only carry one DD)

• Trespass

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • Giant

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • D1

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • D2

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • D3

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Crank

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Force

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • World

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Enforcer

• Cannon

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Rampage

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • PD2

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • XCaliber

• Hurricane

• Sword

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Tern

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • King

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boss

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nuke

• Scythe

• Total voters
PD or Teebird, most of the internet doesn't need to be throwing anything over speed 10. I don't care how far you can throw your Destroyer, I can out throw you with a Teebird and I'll be a lot closer to the basket.

How far do you throw a teebird?

Wow...I'm the only vote for the Giant, eh? Well I love it. Pretty seriously overstable, but not uncontrollable. Great for forehand and overhand as well.

PD or Teebird, most of the internet doesn't need to be throwing anything over speed 10. I don't care how far you can throw your Destroyer, I can out throw you with a Teebird and I'll be a lot closer to the basket.

While that may be true, what good does having a farther drive do if you can't hit your putt? Drive for show, putt for dough

Well, PD. C-line if I can only carry one.

But I'm surprised destroyers/wraiths aren't on there..

PDs for my arm. I had wiggle room in my bag for a couple drivers, so I threw my Trespasses in there, but I'm also curious about Pro Destroyers and I got a Crank for a CTP as well.

Well, PD. C-line if I can only carry one.

But I'm surprised destroyers/wraiths aren't on there..

Maybe because they are too common. He said he didn't want people to choose destroyers cause a lot of people do lol.

I would also choose wraith as the second (if it were on the list). But I chose the tern because it flies like an easy-to-turn destroyer. I guess I'm not helping with "not choosing destroyers" lol.

Latest posts