• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best of the Best

What Disc is The Best of The Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XxInnovaxX

Double Eagle Member
Well here it is, the best of the best All-time.....this one is gonna be a little tough as many of these discs might be your favorites, but think of it this way....if you were only allowed ONE DISC for the rest of your life, which one would you choose? thanks for everyones participation in crowning THE BEST DISC OF ALLTIME!!

Wish I could've chosen two, but went with the TeeBird over the Buzzz by a slight margin. It's been with me longer.

If you have never thrown a Wraith, you don't know what you are missing.

I'll keep my Surge because I prefer ESP to Star but was surprised by how easy the Wraith is to throw. They're practically the same anyway.

#2 driver

But seriously...

No Wizard?

Let's look at Marshall Streets top sellers:

Drivers: 7 Innova, 2 Latitude, 1 Aerobie
Mids: Buzzes and Rocs, Comet, Latitude Core, XD
Putters: Wizards (TOP), Aviars, Magnets and some other lame-os

Best selling product of all time?? Quest AT Inferno!!

Even the Epic outsells the boss.

Oh well.

I picked the aviar, all my putts, most of my approaches, and a good chunk of my drives happen with the 5 aviars in my bag.

is this the final poll? how come valk got more votes than starfire but starfires on this poll.

starfires my favorite disc but i cant throw annys or putt with a starfire so i vote valkyrie