• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best of the Best

What Disc is The Best of The Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Starfires are my favorite but only the pro ones. I carry three one new one for hyzers one slightly used for anhzyer and hyzer flip and one beat one for rollers.
The pro is an SL , you might already know that but alot of people dont so id thought id get the word out some more as they are very different molds and i think innova should label them better.:)

I'm calling shenanigans! The buzz is only winning because it is up against 8 Innova molds! All the Discrap fans are voting for the buzz, but the Innova fans are spreading their votes around. Hell, I own 7 of those molds, and altogether I think there are about 2 discs from my bag that aren't represented on that list. ...SHENANIGANS!!

lol i know...if hes involved in ANY doping scandal its gotta be cocaine or meth...:D.....no way this dudes on roids

i agree he's not on steroids, but there are many other performance enhancing drugs that allow the user to heal from injury faster, increase different chemical levels, or any other slight edge that might give the user an advantage...and I'm not saying he's on these either...but simply because he has direct links to Roger Clemens means that he may have had access to these PEDs, which to me means maybe we should test him and remove all doubt.

and i used to love the Roc, but I can't get my old Champ Roc any where near as far as my ESP Buzz...or as accurately

and as far as i'm concerned, Carpenter has ties to McGuire...test him too

Last edited:
i agree he's not on steroids, but there are many other performance enhancing drugs that allow the user to heal from injury faster, increase different chemical levels, or any other slight edge that might give the user an advantage...and I'm not saying he's on these either...but simply because he has direct links to Roger Clemens means that he may have had access to these PEDs, which to me means maybe we should test him and remove all doubt.

Easy solution: random tests for every player, and steep penalties for any banned substance. Then we don't have to have all the speculation about any player who's playing well.

I'm calling shenanigans! The buzz is only winning because it is up against 8 Innova molds! All the Discrap fans are voting for the buzz, but the Innova fans are spreading their votes around. Hell, I own 7 of those molds, and altogether I think there are about 2 discs from my bag that aren't represented on that list. ...SHENANIGANS!!

Don't discount the XL which is on the poll. It almost got my vote but the Buzzz is more versatile. But I did pause for thought on it.

its funny you say that....cuz looks like the roc and teebird made a come back and are both gonna kick the buzzz's a$$

Aviar... only because I can't putt or approach with anything else at all... so if I lose 100+' of distance off of my drives, I'll just have to deal with it and learn to drive with the Aviar better.

And Roy O. isn't even the best Roy in MLB. Don't get me wrong, he is daggone good, and it would be great to see him pitch for a contender, but Halladay he's not (any more). Maybe both of the Roys should go to the same team for the stretch run??? That'd be a pretty nice 1-2 punch!

Of course, I'm an Os fan so when Guthrie's your best starter you know that you're in a world of hurt!

Hard choice with the Roc and the Teebird both on there. I stayed loyal though and went with the Roc.

p.s. Dear beloved Roc, don't be upset with me and keep treating me right. Thanks in advance!

It this Innova heavy poll, it's all about the Buzzz!

The best, most versatile disc in disc golf. Hang in there good buddy!

70 votes later and the buzzz and roc are neck n neck.....shame shame, i cant believe people even think the buzzz is close to the same category as a roc....roc will always be king

70 votes later and the buzzz and roc are neck n neck.....shame shame, i cant believe people even think the buzzz is close to the same category as a roc....roc will always be king

You can think however you want. There's only one Buzzz. How many types of Rocs are there? That says it all right there.

I vote Roc. It is the only disc from my original collection dating back to 2000 that is still in my bag, and still used on almost every hole! I did get a buzzz however and am starting to warm up to that.

I love the Buzz and it is my only mid range disc but it is not as versatile as the Teebird. If I were to play with only one disc it would be the Teebird, FH, BH, Hyzer, Anhyzer it does it all. ;)