• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best of the Best

What Disc is The Best of The Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
is this the final poll? how come valk got more votes than starfire but starfires on this poll.

starfires my favorite disc but i cant throw annys or putt with a starfire so i vote valkyrie

bc valk lost in its division, and starfire and monarch were tied for 3rd in theirs....why are the yankees gonna win the division, and boston is gonna be 3 games back and not be in the playoffs?:D

if i had only one disc for the rest of my life it would have to be the banger-gt. in single disc rounds i have used it and come with 3 or 4 strokes of my alltime lowest scores. even on longer courses

bc valk lost in its division, and starfire and monarch were tied for 3rd in theirs....why are the yankees gonna win the division, and boston is gonna be 3 games back and not be in the playoffs?:D
or how come the astros have had the best pitcher in the nl for over6years and knowone gives him any credit ........ because hes on the astros and also because they suck.

for the love of god let oswalt go, and let him play for a real team before he retires unknown and trophyless in anonimity

or how come the astros have had the best pitcher in the nl for over6years and knowone gives him any credit ........ because hes on the astros and also because they suck.

for the love of god let oswalt go, and let him play for a real team before he retires unknown and trophyless in anonimity

I disagree with your roy comment although he is like 23-1 against my redlegs. But i will digress until i get my sports sub forum

When that happens ill go nuts on all the M!ch!g@n people

Ill take a Zbuzz

This thread would have never solved anything, but you know how I could have taken it more seriously:

1. Let everybody who replies nominate two discs.
2. Let the nominations run for at least a month or two.
3. After that time expires count all the votes, and make a master list from all discs that receive at least three unique votes (could be raised to 4-5).
4. Let everyone pick two discs from the list for another two weeks. After that time, all discs in the top half of the voting advance to the next round.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you have one disc remaining.

Wish I could've chosen two, but went with the TeeBird over the Buzzz by a slight margin. It's been with me longer.

Not quite the same reasoning, but same dilemma and conclusion. Even if/when I learn to throw, I still don't see getting the Buzzz much past 300.

This thread would have never solved anything, but you know how I could have taken it more seriously:

3. After that time expires count all the votes, and make a master list from all discs that receive at least three unique votes (could be raised to 4-5).
4. Let everyone pick two discs from the list for another two weeks. After that time, all discs in the top half of the voting advance to the next round.

Like primaries and runoffs and stuff? Look at the big brain on brad.

I disagree with your roy comment although he is like 23-1 against my redlegs. But i will digress until i get my sports sub forum

When that happens ill go nuts on all the M!ch!g@n people

Ill take a Zbuzz
if you look at the amount of games hes lost because his team couldnt score more than one run and combine that with his era hes pretty darn good maybe the best in baseball.

look at what happened to lidge one year removed from the stros and they couldnt wait to get rid of him , and dont forget all the other former stros that have gone on to win the series the year after they leave . Id say its a curse if i didnt know its just bad ownership and mngmt , i would just like to see roy go play somewhere and get some recognition for his obvious talent.:|

well do it yourself next time...this was just for $hits and grins...i wasnt trying to impress anyone, i was just trying to create a friendly argument....if you dont like the way i did things too bad...go create your own ****in poll since your a proffesional and all.....i know i prolly didnt do everything to where it would please everyone, but get off my a$$, i dont see your poll anywhere even though you could do one SOOOO much better....like i said, it was just for fun

if you look at the amount of games hes lost because his team couldnt score more than one run and combine that with his era hes pretty darn good maybe the best in baseball.

look at what happened to lidge one year removed from the stros and they couldnt wait to get rid of him , and dont forget all the other former stros that have gone on to win the series the year after they leave . Id say its a curse if i didnt know its just bad ownership and mngmt , i would just like to see roy go play somewhere and get some recognition for his obvious talent.:|

like the rangers!! you are absolutely right, roy is one of the best pitchers in baseball, and is probably the most overlooked....man if we could just keep him in texas and send him to the rangers the rangers might have a chance at winning the pennant

Roy vs. Carp

i'd have to disagree about Roy being the best in the NL over the past six years, but he gets it by default through injury...if Chris Carpenter had stayed healthy he easily would have been the best, but his 4 years of those last 6 are a pretty good statement...and Oswalt's ties to Clemens make me think maybe we should test Roy just out of necessity...but i guess i'll wait until the sports sub-forum is up and running before I get on my soapbox about the NL Central:)

i'd have to disagree about Roy being the best in the NL over the past six years, but he gets it by default through injury...if Chris Carpenter had stayed healthy he easily would have been the best, but his 4 years of those last 6 are a pretty good statement...and Oswalt's ties to Clemens make me think maybe we should test Roy just out of necessity...but i guess i'll wait until the sports sub-forum is up and running before I get on my soapbox about the NL Central:)

roy was a dominant force in the nl before clemens even came along

like the rangers!! you are absolutely right, roy is one of the best pitchers in baseball, and is probably the most overlooked....man if we could just keep him in texas and send him to the rangers the rangers might have a chance at winning the pennant
sounds good to me.

i almost shat my pants when he said roy was roiding thats some funny stuff, what does he weight like 160 at best:)

Starfires are my favorite but only the pro ones. I carry three one new one for hyzers one slightly used for anhzyer and hyzer flip and one beat one for rollers.

Latest posts