• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best of the Best

What Disc is The Best of The Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This thread would have never solved anything, but you know how I could have taken it more seriously:

1. Let everybody who replies nominate two discs.
2. Let the nominations run for at least a month or two.
3. After that time expires count all the votes, and make a master list from all discs that receive at least three unique votes (could be raised to 4-5).
4. Let everyone pick two discs from the list for another two weeks. After that time, all discs in the top half of the voting advance to the next round.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you have one disc remaining.

I'll take on this task.

That might be true when it's actually just a midrange vote, rather than the buzz against a bunch of Innova discs, we'll see.

For me it was between the Leopard and Aviar, but the Leopard got the edge. That disc is an extension of my mind. As Walter told The Dude, "If you will it, it is no dream".

It looks like I need to give in and try a Buzzz though (currently throw a 175g DX Rancho Roc ... works, but I am not in love with it).

*************************BUMP*******************************************

just givin this one a hit, so the people that havnt logged on in a couple days see this and make their vote

Come on Buzzz, only in the lead by 1! Haha well everyone has their own style and whatever works for them, I can't play without a Buzzz in my bag.

I threw a Leopard today, and I prefer the TL

Hey midnight-

I just ordered 2 TL's a 150 & 169. I have 2 leopards, and I'm just starting to like the flight characteristics of them for certain shots. Finally learning my discs. Can you tell me the why you like the TL over the leopard? Thanks!