• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best of the Best

What Disc is The Best of The Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am not very terminology savey yet. when you say trouble turning it over does that mean it is fading to the left early or what?

I think that how this poll is worded makes all the difference. If I could only choose one disc for the rest of my life, what would it be" For drives, approaches and putts there really is only one, DX Aviar!

Terms

I am not very terminology savey yet. when you say trouble turning it over does that mean it is fading to the left early or what?

Turning it over means that the disc flips to the right (RHBH). If JesusShoes says he is turning the disc over too much, then it is going to the right too much.

However, some people use this term interchangeably with fade. My friends and I will often use turn to mean fade and fade to mean turn, but most people don't do this.

by the way, fade is the term that refers to the natural tendency of the disc to fall off to the left (RHBH).

I think that how this poll is worded makes all the difference. If I could only choose one disc for the rest of my life, what would it be" For drives, approaches and putts there really is only one, DX Aviar!

exactly...although i used to use a roc or buzzz for longer putts,so i imagine i could deal with just a roc...if nothing else it would give me some added d

1 day left!!! get your vote in before the time is up...we need to at least get the roc ahead of the buzzz before the close of the poll

When it's this close, there is really no winner or loser. They're both great discs. I think generally one or the other suits each person's game. It's just nice to see more than one amazing disc (three, really, with the TeeBird) available to the general public.

By the way, how's that TeeBird working for you? Have you gotten over the protective phase of its' life yet?

When it's this close, there is really no winner or loser. They're both great discs. I think generally one or the other suits each person's game. It's just nice to see more than one amazing disc (three, really, with the TeeBird) available to the general public.

By the way, how's that TeeBird working for you? Have you gotten over the protective phase of its' life yet?

no not really lol, i still havent hit a tree with it....but its workin out great for me....def earned a spot in my bag and itll prolly stay there for a while

I don't like it when someone says they can turn over a disc, especially if its a brand new overstable disc. I think it is bad form on the throwers part most of the time. I used to think I was turning over my TL because it would go right, but the fact of the matter is that I was not releasing it level. To see if you are really turning your disc over, throw it with hyzer and see if it flips over, then you are turning it over.

if you havent voted yet get on it!!

because in less than 24 hours the poll is done
33380969._9035990.jpg