• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best of the Best

What Disc is The Best of The Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Defently my wraiths, they were my 2 favorite discs i owned (until yesterday when they both got destroyed within 3 holes of eachother). now i am going to have to go buy some more

I only carry 8 discs And among those are the Wraith, Orc, TeeBird, Buzzz & Leopard. :confused: How to pick a best from them??? They all serve me very well and I can't fathom being without any one of them. Some are multi purpose too.

After thinking about using just one disc for me it comes down to either the Leopard or the TeeBird.

I guess I'd go with the TeeBird.

i figured....lol....i dont believe im gonna run out and buy one, but if i stumble upon a used one for a cheap price i might play around with it just to see what its all about

I wonder if these polls are good for sales? I know I just ordered 2 Rocs just to see what all the buzzz is about. There's not much mention of the Shark, yet I see it has almost identical qualities as the Roc. Any opinions?

haha, just as I figured, this is a Roc/Buzzz race. And my vote just happened to put the Roc up 41 to 40.

It's hard to compete against the two best discs in the game, but it is very deserving of the bronze. If I could keep it from skipping when I want, I wouldn't need a midrange.