• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best overstable mid

I have recently introduced into my bag a few discs with beads. Namely of which is the bt2 swan. Before that I had pitted with only the aviar, but since I have recently become enamored with Westside I decided to force my hand to putting with their swan. If they ever put out their original mold in soft I will immediately buy it the soft is the only thing keeping me with that disc. Another disc comparison is my Lycan and warship again I want to love the warship, there isn't anything really wrong with it's flight pattern I just don't like holding it.

What does "Don't know how to throw a mold" mean? Does the Obex come with instructions?

I didnt mean that, it was a poor choice of words, and was a dumb rant. I was more trying to say what nolangherity said. "dont tell me how my discs fly." I agree every disc works in a way for each person. My point simply is i like the obex and in my opinion is that it is a good overstable mid.

I use a Trident, Pain, and Jokeri for my shorter Overstable needs. I have an all scandinavian bag though. I used to love my Hornet for an OS mid; just wish they still made them in ESP.

Depends on how OS you are talking about for straight shots that finish left I like the R3/Wasp (same damn disc) But I prefer the plastic of the R3 and it has a tad more glide. As for truly OS shots I really like the Drone, I would say Zone but thats more of a putter.

Zone is the greatest disc I've bought in 2 years. They need to make a sweet graphic stamp for it so I can get a tattoo of it.

Just started throwing my roc3. I was shocked at how overstable it was. Not saying it was as os as a drone, but close.

Latest posts