• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best players pack item

i havent played in any really large tournaments so havent go anything crazy...normal shirts,disc,stash mini (love this thing).. the next tourny im playing in they are giving us dri fits with a full color logo from the tourny.. so that will soon be my best item :)

Not trying to brag, but the USDGC players pack was better than any i've gotten. Every item in it was awesome, from the 7 discs to the personalized drifit shirt to the hoodie to the 50% off $500 at keen.

playerspack.jpg

Not trying to brag, but the USDGC players pack was better than any i've gotten. Every item in it was awesome, from the 7 discs to the personalized drifit shirt to the hoodie to the 50% off $500 at keen.

playerspack.jpg

If you think that you are getting a haul like that at the next MayDay Madness tourney, you're dreaming brYan!;)

Ok time to revive this thread. We've done some good things for players packs and club membership the last couple years and I feel like we're running out of good ideas. Here's the stuff we've already done and all of this was custom stamped:

dry fit shirts
dry fit polo shirts
camptime stools
vented umbrellas
mini clip boards
reusable scorecards
water bottles
pint glasses
vinyl stickers

Any suggestions on something new and cool we can do?

We received Tourney Stamped Glass Beer mugs at the Illinois State Championship last year.

Edit: Just saw you listed Pint Glasses - Nevermind.

When I run my fall tournament, I give choices...last year (2011) players had a choice of a full color logo Drifit or a full color buzz. They also had the choice of paying additional $20 and getting one of each.

I'd say the 2012 Flyboy DGCR Meetup takes the cake.

Place to stay, multiple meals, TONS of beer, multiple rounds on the best disc golf course in the world, hanging out with a ton of awesome people, lots of stupidity occuring and hilarity ensuing. All for the price of whatever you felt like paying :thmbup:

Also I should mention my leadership and guidance throughout the weekend. That is a priceless life lesson.

Ive never played in a big enough tourney where they offered players packs, but I this year that will change.. looking forward to finally having some unique DG "swag" (normally hate using that word, but in this situation is kind of necessary Haha)

Ok time to revive this thread. We've done some good things for players packs and club membership the last couple years and I feel like we're running out of good ideas. Here's the stuff we've already done and all of this was custom stamped:

dry fit shirts
dry fit polo shirts
camptime stools
vented umbrellas
mini clip boards
reusable scorecards
water bottles
pint glasses
vinyl stickers

Any suggestions on something new and cool we can do?

Adam, I was at CVO last year & loved the disc, drifit & umbrella (the umbrella made it special, I think). Didn't you have some guys with jars of pickles for CTP's or something? (That might have been somebody else's event!)
I think you've got a good sense of creativity, and certainly generosity. I could've used a cool beverage or six that weekend. Maybe a sponsor could coupon your pack & get some folks in their establishment?

I used to work in the beverage industry, if you reach out to a soda company or a beer distributor they are pretty good at coming up with some swag or new products for a donation, maybe a new soda, water or energy drink in each bag along with whatever else they could donate.