• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Best Trilogy OS upshot disc?

Best OS Trilogy approach disc

• Verdict

Votes: 12 10.7%
  • Harp

Votes: 44 39.3%
  • Suspect

Votes: 36 32.1%
  • Mace

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 17 15.2%

• Total voters
I think the Suspect is a better all around disc. It's a little faster and a little straighter, making it more versatile. But for pure approach purposes, the Harp is superior IMHO.

Suspect is my OS approach/driver for 200' in, verdict I drive with for the 250-300' holes. For added stick on landing, check out a classic soft suspect:D

The Harp is amazing for upshots, FH approaches and so much more I have a VIP and a BT Soft in the bag and I use it all the time.

I had to vote for the Sinus. I bag a medium and hard for certain situations. It is a great disc. I want to try a VIP Harp though. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

I've only thrown the suspect, so yea.
but it really is a good disc.
basically a zone clone in "better" plastic.

it's very predictable. I didn't even expect to like or keep it, but it's kept for now.

I carry a Jokeri and a couple Suspects, HA!!!

Really the Jokeri is more stable then the Suspect. Premium vs Lucid. Not much but I see a difference. I have 7 Suspects now :D, only 1 Jokeri :mad:.

I tried suspect but the Jokeri for my type of play is just better.

I got 3 in the bag and one more coming in the mail.

Got a beated basic from Kai Vessa at Copenhagen Open, love it so much that I bought a new basic and a premium as well. They can cover all my up shots since it is easy to sidearm as well. The beated basic one is straight as a arrow and will still not flip, fresh basic is a little more stable but not a lot, premium is almost overstable, and now I'm getting another premium for back up. I love how trustworthy they are, they never let me down.

I carry a Jokeri and a couple Suspects, HA!!!

Really the Jokeri is more stable then the Suspect. Premium vs Lucid. Not much but I see a difference. I have 7 Suspects now :D, only 1 Jokeri :mad:.

I use the Jokeri as my main putter. I love the Suspect for upshots. Suspect is King. My round yesterday: I had 7 upshots with the Suspect that parked DIRECTLY under the pole. Everything from Anny flex, hyzers, skippers, and one roller. Suspect is awesome. The Jokeri is good, but the Suspect is just slightly more controllable, and a little longer for me. I carry 1 of each (I only carry multiples of discs I might lose, or if they are diferent flights, exp. I carry 3 witnesses, one flexes long, on turns long, and one dumps)

Voted other because I like a dyemax judge or classic fugitive. Seems everyone likes something OS for an upshot disc. That's not for me at all. I like a nice point and shoot stable/neutral disc that I can aim at the pole and have a drop in putt.

The thread is for overstable upshot disc. Not which upshot disc.
90% of my throws inside 225' is with my mercy. But the harp or any other disc in my bag gets used for some occasions. Skips, spikes forehand hyzers, wind ect a stable upshot disc is important too. I forehand my mercy a TON too, but mostly sweepers and straight shots

Been wanting to try a Harp, but why change what works with my Sinuses. I carry a Hard for when I want a little skip and my Soft won't beat in which is perfect. It might be mental but I never hit chains with approach shots outside 100 ft until I picked these guys up. Bag staples for sure.

I use the Jokeri as my main putter. I love the Suspect for upshots. Suspect is King. My round yesterday: I had 7 upshots with the Suspect that parked DIRECTLY under the pole. Everything from Anny flex, hyzers, skippers, and one roller. Suspect is awesome. The Jokeri is good, but the Suspect is just slightly more controllable, and a little longer for me. I carry 1 of each (I only carry multiples of discs I might lose, or if they are diferent flights, exp. I carry 3 witnesses, one flexes long, on turns long, and one dumps)

My Bio Suspects which I just threw for the first time are more stable then my Lucids. Was surprised, bout 250 out into a 10 mph wind, Suspect still faded out. I threw a Big Z Zone after which also handled it easily too, probably a tad more beef, too many choices for me. :D

Sinus if you don't want skip, Trident if you do. I'm not a fan of OS mids especially in higher winds. They might be a bit less nose angle sensitive, but they're more likely to flip into a headwind on hard throws.

I posted this for two reasons:

A) the Suspect had been absolutely fantastic for me lately, wanted to see if others felt the same
B) is there something else I should be looking at. Thinking I may need to check out a Harp and a Sinus.

Latest posts