• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best way to display a disc.

gcanter2376

Eagle Member
Im looking for a way to display my collecter discs other than hamging on a wall. Is their anything that I can use to make them stand up on a shelf or desk? Where do I get it if their is something?

I know that there are stands for plates. (Some people collect decorative or commemorative plates.) Those might work if you could find them anywhere. I would try a hobby shop like Hobby Lobby or Hobbyland.

disc display

I have seen these being used (plate stands for folks who want to display fine china or a collector dish, etc.).
ebony_plate_stand_8.jpg

Seems perfect. Now where to find them. Maybe Walmart. Guess I will keep a lookout. If anybody knows where to find these or has a better idea please share.

I have my 4 ace discs displayed on said plate holders. They look great and are perfect for what your looking for

plate stands

Im sure they look great. The shipping for these on Amazon is crazy. Shipping is 3x the price of the stand. I guess I will look at a couple of stores locally.

Im sure they look great. The shipping for these on Amazon is crazy. Shipping is 3x the price of the stand. I guess I will look at a couple of stores locally.

Haha. That's good. I know a couple disc golf stores like that $7.95 to ship one disc, really? Yeah I would just check locally. Bed Bath and Beyond, or something like that will definitely have them. Any kind of home store really.

I have been in love with disc golf for 4 years now and still don't have any hanging on my wall. I think I should start.

this is something i've been playing around with. i might actually stain and finish it too, i like the way it turned out

Attachments

• IMG00330-20110305-2207.jpg
    IMG00330-20110305-2207.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 68
best way to display a disc is a place where it will never see direct sunlight, get a cover over it too. make sure it's not near any heat or light sources because that will ruin my plastic and teach me the hard way.

Latest posts