• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best way to display a disc.

honestly if you have access to a scroll saw you could make thos plate stands in mass volume, get some single ply wood, buy little hinges from the hardware store for pennies and pick up some paint/stain and make as many as you want

best i've seen was a block of wood with a groove cut into it. you would need to make the width of the groove specific to the disc/mold you want it to hold.

Didn't want to start up a new thread.

What size plate stands do yall find works the best? I found some pretty good looking ones at Factory Direct Craft.com but not sure what size I should order. They come in as small as 2" and as big as 10". Also would you use the same one for Drivers, Midranges and Putters?

I know if would probably be easier to go find them in a store but I think most stores that have them contain many 50 year old cat ladies and that just creeps me out.

Well, you have to remember the diameter of most discs is ~8-8.5'', so you wouldnt want to go to big or else the discs wont fit on the stand. I'd go with 4" at the biggest.

Latest posts