• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BG Ams

I will be there, I can't wait to get on the road. At least 4 in my group coming down, MI always has a strong showing down there. We're trying to leave on Wed. night and be down there by mid day Thursday, playing on the way of course.
I've already started my warm weather sun dance to get the temps up into the 70's again.

I won't be playing this time around but I hope to be there to catch some of the action at least.

I'm skipping it. I'm planning on going to the River Cities Rumble that weekend.

BGam..the week after the 2008 Evansville Open

BG has 638 already pre-registered....intermediate and rec. divisions already full...only accepting Adv. sign-ups.....Unbelievable!!

2008 Evansville Open info @ www.OneTimeDiscGolf.com shamless plug ;)

I will be there, I can't wait to get on the road. At least 4 in my group coming down, MI always has a strong showing down there. We're trying to leave on Wed. night and be down there by mid day Thursday, playing on the way of course.
I've already started my warm weather sun dance to get the temps up into the 70's again.

You should stop in Louisville, Ky to play Charlie Vettiner. A SWEET 18 hole course recently installed. And its not far off the interstate. About 15 minutes from I-65.

Yeah for sure guys, stop by and play a round or two at Charlie Vettiner. You won't be disappointed! Well worth going a little out of the way for. If you want get in touch with either Larry or I and one of the 2 of us can meet you there! Always up to play a round with some out-of-towners!!!

Latest posts