• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer 8 Frame Disc Golf Bag

Anybody here actually own one? Owner's review would be preferred, obviously. Not sure I even like the looks of the bag, but I like the built-in chair. Don't really care for the GB Simian or Innova's new chair-on-bag combo.

Big Hyzer was the main sponsor for the SNAC. I got to really get a good look at some of these bags. Very durable, not sleek or stylish by design. Appears to be very functional, durable, and decently priced.

The stitching and durability are most important to me. I actually kind of like the modern, functional, no-flare design. I have a Revolution Carolina, and I'd like a bigger putter pocket. Did you by any chance try on the bag with quad straps? I'd like to know if the metal of the chair or anything rubbed awkwardly. $150 isn't a bad price, either. I wonder if it's made in the USA?

The Big Hyzer bag is actually made in Huntsville, Alabama. I know a few people who have them. They seem to be very well made. I just like small bags cause I only carry 10 discs at a time so it is not for me.

I had one for a couple weeks. Holds up to at least 35 disc if u use the putter pocket on the side. The chair did not rub at all. It weighs about the same as my fade tourney bag. It was just too much for me plus a Guy give me a great offer.
Buddy of mine won the snac and won one of these bags. He said it was nice as well. I used the pocket under the seat for my putters. It seemed easier to sit down and grab the putter out there while waiting.

Interesting. I only carry about 20 discs total, but I love the option for storing clothing layers, snacks, etc. The design is really cool and practical--much better than Innova's hybrid bag/chair, IMO.

Looks....functional? Lol.

It seems to be reasonably priced. Other than some remarks about it being ugly, i havent heard anything negative about how it performs as a bag.

Also, if you got one, then Jeff could get one and you guys could be twinkies

Jk

But seriously

Haha. Jeff asks for a lot of advice, then takes absolutely none of it. ;)

I don't think the bag is bad looking. It's not like many of the bags on the current market are that aesthetically pleasing, other than maybe the Grip bags. I've also always liked the looks of the Latitude 64 Pro bag. They're pretty roomy and affordable, too--but no built-in chair!

Latest posts