• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Bags Ergo 2

This bag is awesome. I don't carry a bunch of extra stuff on the course, so the smallish amount of storage doesn't bother me at all. I love the way it feels on my back, it's hard to believe something would be more comfortable than my Grip A, but it is. I love how the weight is distributed evenly up and down your back. I have 21 discs in mine. 4 of which are putters in the putter pocket (easily I'll add). I got a custom maroon/grey that is great.

Has anyone asked John about fitting actual cup holders on the side instead of the pockets? It sounds like most of the changes I would like added are doable. I'm just wondering how far custom he'll go.

Have there been any pictures posted of the custom interior pockets? I'm really close to pulling the trigger, just want to see what all my options are, and I'd much prefer smaller divided storage over large cavernous space.

Have there been any pictures posted of the custom interior pockets? I'm really close to pulling the trigger, just want to see what all my options are, and I'd much prefer smaller divided storage over large cavernous space.

ASymes83 was kind enough to send me a couple photos of his bag, including this one of the internal pocket:

Mines being sewn and shipped tomorrow! Can't wait to see it! Hope it gets here before I leave Friday!

Damn it! I wish I would have waited a month to order mine so I could have added longer straps, inside pockets, key clip, and white on my bag!

Oh well. Still very happy with it.

Inside pocket

DGCR need to fix the issue with turning pictures, it's a pain!!!

Attachments

• photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 126
  • photo6.jpg
    photo6.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 113
  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 132
John can do white on bags now?? Someone send me or post a picture! I might sell my black/red for $150ish, cut my loss and get a custom storm trooper! Back when I first got it I'm February, like someone else said he didn't want to deal with white as it got too dirty.

Latest posts