• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Bags Ergo 2

6f7154.jpg

28jguwx.jpg

how is it for holding a 32oz Gatorade with the side pocket packed with gear?

IMG_0309_zps531fdafd.jpg

...It holds 14 horizontally, 5 vertically above them, then 3 Wizards in the putter pocket. I cannot fit a disc in the drink holders on the side, but could easily fit a few in the zippered storage compartment that is beneath the discs...

With the discs arranged like this, how much room is left in the bottom storage area? Also, how much storage is there on the side pockets? For reference, what are you guys carrying in the side pockets and bottom pocket?

After researching bags a little more, the Ergo 2 moved up the list of possibilities for the spring.

For what its worth.I absolutely love my Ergo 1!! Ive had it a little over 6 months and have used it for many, many rounds. Even used it as a carry on while traveling out west. It definitely looks like they did some design improvementsfor the Ergo 2. Keep it up Big Hyzer

I think the bottom storage has more room than the side pockets. But I can fit a t-shirt and some other small stuff like minis flashlight scorecard in the same pocket. I couldn't fit a hoodie in the side pocket but it will fit in the bottom.

I finally got to take it out for a round today and it performed amazingly well. Not once did it fall over and it was really comfortable. I got rid of my prodiscus bag to get this one and the ergo 2 is 1000x better even though there's not as much storage space as the prodiscus. I had a 32oz powerade and it never tried to fall out and it fits in really well. It was a little tight at first but it'll loosen up nicely.

Im probably going to do a video review of the bag soon.

Can't wait for my Ergo 2. The site said it shipped last Friday but I have yet to receive any tracking info! :-/ That blue looks dope by the way!

Thanks. Sweet man. Yeah I didn't get any tracking with it but it should be there tomorrow for you. John shipped mine out on a Thursday or Friday and I got here on a monday. What color did you get?

Just got home from work and found a box waiting for me!

By the way, for the poster asking about shipping info. I didn't get any shipping info either. I did my order over the phone though, didn't think to ask for any tracking info but John told me it would only take a couple days. It was sent out on Friday (10th) and I got it today (14th). Pretty damn quick shipping if you ask me. And we had freezing rain here this morning!

When did you guys order yours? I've got a friend interested in buying an Ergo2, but all colors show out of stock online

I called and ordered mine. Saw on their facebook page that they were taking orders over the phone kind of on a made to order sort of deal. There was a waiting list basically though. Think it was either the 9th or 10th of December that I ordered it and he told me it should be ready by the 27th. Ended up getting delayed a little bit because of the holidays which was fine since I as well was busy with the holidays.

So anyways it was ready on the 7th of January but due to me being out of town I had to wait til Friday the 10th to call John back and arrange payment and shipping. Just got it today. Really liking it so far but haven't had a chance to go out and play a round with it. Hoping to this weekend if the weather is somewhat decent. I got a black and green one by the way, really like the colors even more in person. I'll have to post some pics when I get a chance.

And actually according to their website, they currently have two of the pink Sara Hokom signature bags in stock. Not sure if pink is your thing though. :D

Just recently though they had posted saying they had some black/black and black/red in stock but maybe those sold out already. Either way I'd say give em a call and I'm sure you could order one. Pretty sure they even do custom colors for a little extra.

Pretty sure they even do custom colors for a little extra.

They do - I actually talked to John last week about a custom color scheme. He said that lead time was about 3 weeks and would be $225 for the custom colors. I'm not ordering one until Spring - hopefully the lead times won't be crazy by then...

They do - I actually talked to John last week about a custom color scheme. He said that lead time was about 3 weeks and would be $225 for the custom colors. I'm not ordering one until Spring - hopefully the lead times won't be crazy by then...

3 weeks for a custom color is AWESOME!!!!! If you think that is a long time you are way unrealistic on how the manufacturing and supply world works. Really tho, 3 weeks is a phenomenal turn around time, and if it actually works out like that I am seriously impressed with the full package.

3 weeks for a custom color is AWESOME!!!!! If you think that is a long time you are way unrealistic on how the manufacturing and supply world works. Really tho, 3 weeks is a phenomenal turn around time, and if it actually works out like that I am seriously impressed with the full package.

I agree - 3 weeks is phenomenal. That's why I was calling now about something I need this spring.

Latest posts