• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Money Skins

How does some dude bragging about himself and playing a casual with PP constitute "the entirety of disc golf throw[ing] themselves at him like a truck stop hooker"? Not sure how you'd define "the entirety of disc golf" but for most people Jomez would be included in that definition.

TBF I have minimal experience with truck stop hookers so perhaps I should yield to your expertise.

Jomez covers a few dozen disc golfers....about the furthest thing from the entirety that I could imagine. Just sayin'.

Jomez covers a few dozen disc golfers....about the furthest thing from the entirety that I could imagine. Just sayin'.

Exactly. If you're talking about the entirety of disc golf you can't exclude Jomez.

Not sure Jomez has much to do with who makes feature or lead card. Also, a channel who mostly covers Ben Calloway, Emily Beach, Madison Walker and Jake Hebenheimer… won't get so many views.

Latest posts