• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Props To Marshall Street

discmeettree

Par Member
WOW, sometimes in life you get service that you are truly appreciate. This was one of those times for me. I ordered a Champ Leo, Champ Teebird, Z Buzz, and Z Glide on Tuesday the 30th, I received my discs nicely packed in my mailbox TODAY the 3rd. This was all the way across the country from Mass to Nevada. They included a cool flight chart and a sticker too.

4 discs, shipped priority mail for $52 total. I'm happy as a clam, thanks Marshall Street............

If you keep the free shipping around for orders over $50 I'll order again in the future. :thmbup:

They are awesome man, if I'm ever doing a bigger order - they get the business. (Ha)

just bought one or two of all the new mvp stuff from them, got a shipping notification an hour later..
but once again its friday so theres the delay over the weekend.. weather better be nice by then..

Good to see someone give props to a great online store, instead of the usual carping like: "My order was a day late and they didn't give me a refund!":\

Marshall Street really is top-notch.

Love hearing about service done right. :hfive:

I've had a similar experience. Lightning fast, and those flat top rocs are sweet!

had my first order with them recently and was equally impressed. if they keep the 50 free shipping I will always have an excuse to order 4 discs when I only need 1 :)

Did the same thing, have gotta go in my area but the owner has been a dick to employees when I have been in there and not the friendliest with me either. Marshall street has a great setup to their site, fast shipping. I got 2 skulboy rivers, a pearly as heck bolt and a OOP Emac Challenger shipped to me for 51 bucks.

I'm liking a lot of what I see over at Marshall. The only question is if they have the weights I want in colors I'm not opposed to when I go to order heh. Somehow w/6 discs I have 4 in the orange/red area. So I've been purposefully making things a lot more colorful. Up to 12, need more heh.

My 2 previous online orders were discgolfstore.com and I have nothing but positive to say there, but some of what I want, they don't carry.

1 to 2 discs I get them from disc golf center. $50 and up i go through Marshall street. I've had nothing but excellent service from both companies. I always check Marshall street at the beginning of each month for their specials.

My 2 previous online orders were discgolfstore.com and I have nothing but positive to say there, but some of what I want, they don't carry.
My office is next to the guy who orders stuff ands finds vendors... what kinda things were you wanting to find at discgolfstore?

What drew me in to Marshall street was their site. I don't like most other DG retailers' sites, as they are hard to navigate and some make you search for what you want. MST's is easy to look at and I have a really easy time picking discs and finding them on the site with the online flight chart. Also, I love their humorous descriptions of discs.

Yeah, the staff is great, the service is top notch, and the prices are really hard to beat; but it was the fact that they actually put thought and effort into their site, and made it nice, that got me hooked.

but it was the fact that they actually put thought and effort into their site, and made it nice, that got me hooked.

Ha.

So, DGC, DN, and other sites didn't put thought and effort into theirs?

I appreciate that they maintain a visually oriented flight chart. My last several orders have been from MSt.

Also, the re-usable scorecards rock. :thmbup:

First order with MSt yesterday. Packed and shipped a $50+ order with a tracking number sent to me within 2 hours and an estimated delivery date for Monday... I like it :)

Latest posts