• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BigSexy...How Much Does Jomez Pay Them?

toddnick

Par Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Just something that I was thinking about that I have no idea about, but might be interesting...

How much do you think Nate and Jeremy were paid for the entire year of 2019 by Jomez...all things included...

My thought, which is just a complete guess, is $50k each....not sure it was equal, I'd say Nate might make more...

Am I over or under?

Just something that I was thinking about that I have no idea about, but might be interesting...

How much do you think Nate and Jeremy were paid for the entire year of 2019 by Jomez...all things included...

My thought, which is just a complete guess, is $50k each....not sure it was equal, I'd say Nate might make more...

Am I over or under?

I'd be shocked if it was that much. My best guess is $100 per video. It's a complete guess though.

Don't Nate and Jerm have their own patreons? Also, I think Jerm did more vids than Nate last year because Nate wasn't doing many DGPT events.

I read somewhere recently that it was something like $250 a video for Nate and $225 for Jerm, but who knows how legit that source was. I don't really care. I just enjoy the content.

I don't really care either and just enjoy the content...but something I thought about watching the amazing sitcom video to introduce the season again...

$50K each? There's absolutely no way they make that much each. No way it's even close to that combined. Weren't they (Jomez) worried about getting to some of the events towards the end of last year or the year before because their van was messed up? My guess is it's much lower than that. But what the hell do I know lol.

yah...no way would it be 50k per year, just to give perspective on the overall market...I mean..some of the most popular disc golf media pros only make 12k a year from tour earnings. I think early on they were making around 250 per video, but I would guess now they have made some kind of revenue sharing deal w/ Jomez per video. (views, ads, etc)

I would think it would be in the neighborhood of 250 to 500 a recording when they are together, and maybe half that when they are apart. Jomez gets about 20K a month from patreon. Now they have very high overhead with travel, rentals, etc. Lets say in a normal season there are 10 Bigsexy commentaries. At my highest rate that is 5K a year a piece. I could also imagine they get a cut of sales on bigsexy branded merch. But i doubt they will get a % of youtube money. Not that is very much anyhow.

They probably get a cut of money from big sexy merchandise but where they make most of their money is from growing a fan base that will buy their tour series discs

Am I over or under?

My attitude: What business is it of mine? I'm just happy they do commentary.

On live chat last night Nate indicated he received $500 his very first week and Jerm seemed surprised.

Not sure if it's a running gag or not but Jerm seems to be the sidekick in that pair.

Nate is 60% of Big Sexy or something on the name tags. Lol

Latest posts