• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bikinjack's Roadtrip

Somehow, I didn't lose any at Trophy Lakes. Chuck, my traveling partner in crime, managed to lose 3 or 4 out there, and 1 at Tidal Creek. next time I go to Charleston, I'm gonna hit the Sarge. There wasn't time for it this trip.

Also, I gained a whole new appreciation for this site. All the info on here is awesome. And, I gained a new appreciation for good signage. Sadly, good signage was awol on most of the courses we played. The courses at the IDGC had awesome signs, and Youth Park in Pinellas Park, FL had great signage, even though the course would have been pretty straight forward without it.

Yes they do! I didn't realize you went to the IDGC! You didn't happen to stumble across a blue flick on 3 on Jackson did ya! :p IDGC was a blast! I need to plan a day, when I'm full of energy, and attempt to play all three again. Did you do all three?

We skipped the back 9 on Jim Warner. It was about to storm badly, and we were beat, worn out, and hungry, or we would have played that, too. Next time I go down there, It's not gonna be so hot, and I'm gonna get an earlier start. I want to do a camping trip there when it gets cooler. I still want to play Hippodrome and the other Augusta courses.

And I want to go back to that awesome brewpub in Aiken, and drink more London Porter.

We skipped the back 9 on Jim Warner. It was about to storm badly, and we were beat, worn out, and hungry, or we would have played that, too. Next time I go down there, It's not gonna be so hot, and I'm gonna get an earlier start. I want to do a camping trip there when it gets cooler. I still want to play Hippodrome and the other Augusta courses.

Wow, Deja vu! I skipped the back 9 on Warner as well, I wanted to at least do 9 on Jackson because there was a storm coming as well. Oh, I played Odell weeks in Aiken, Riverview, Lake Olmstead, 18 on the Headrick, then I did the 9 on Warner and I only made it to 3 on Jackson, and I crashed HARD!!! . lol I ran myself into the ground that day.

Let me know when you do return! I would love go back out there myself. As well as hit hippo & hogback. I think I could actually arrange that. ...but yes, only when it cools!

And I want to go back to that awesome brewpub in Aiken, and drink more London Porter.

I'm not aware of this Pub. I wished I did, I'm going to look into this more!