• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Black Friday 2017

just used the promo for mint discs. been hearing a lot about these. tried to find some from the second run that would work best for me. used their flight chart.

looked like the sublime silver were the ticket. chart said they did have some dome (didn't want anything flat or too domey.

plastic looked real pretty.

promo brought the price down to 15 a disc shipped. ordered two of them. sweet!

Good call on that color. Silver and the Purple Apex are the staff/team favs.

Was it a better deal than marshall streets current 20% off all axiom?

I didn't check beforehand because I don't like MS's site layout as much, but for what I bought, yes. DGC has a lower starting price before the 15% off then MS's price before their 20% off.

DGC - Proxy, Soft Neutron = $14.99 x 0.85 = $12.74
MS - Proxy, Soft Neutron = $15.99 x 0.80 = $12.79

DGC Envy, Electron (SE Stamp) = $15.99 x 0.85 = 13.59
MS Envy, Electron (SE Stamp) = $14.24 marked down from $14.99

DGC Insanity, Neutron = $14.99 x 0.85 = $12.74
MS Insanity, Neutron = $15.99 x 0.80 = $12.79

Not a major difference by any means, so it probably will come down to selection and website preference if you're on the fence about who to use. The great thing about DGC is that ALL their discs are 15% off, so I was able to pick up some MVP and Innova discs on the same order and get discounts on them, too. I was pretty disappointed with InfiniteDiscs' discount on Innova today, but I'm probably still going to order a few from them. Nobody else seems to carry the ultra-lightweight Innova DX discs they do, and I want to get some for my 8-year-old to start throwing with me.

I placed two orders at DGC yesterday. The last one was just after midnight (so, technically this morning). They both shipped together at 11:55 a.m. this morning and show that they'll arrive Tuesday. I was pretty impressed! Too bad I forgot to order that Mini Icon I've been wanting for a marker. :(

The new site is very slow and clunky. Searches come up with repeat results as well. It's a shame. I hope that they can work out the kinks, MSt is my favorite online retailer.

Theyre my favorite too.

And its annoying when you search and only like 8 results show, then it had to load more as you scroll down. Not a huge deal, but its just not smooth. Even their old site and search feature would load everything right away and in one shot.

My local PIAS has a 50% off one item sale on Black Friday. I normally buy a disc at 50% off and was looking to try a new Legacy disc, but then I saw the Nite-Ize lighted disc set (putter, mid, driver) and went for that.

My local PIAS has a 50% off one item sale on Black Friday. I normally buy a disc at 50% off and was looking to try a new Legacy disc, but then I saw the Nite-Ize lighted disc set (putter, mid, driver) and went for that.

Sounds like basket time.

Wonder if they'll still have the sale going on tomorrow. I forgot all about going by PIAS today.

Anyone got the hot tip on the best site to buy Kastaplast from this weekend? Was hoping for a good deal on a couple Rekos since their plastic usually runs more expensive.

sunkingdiscs.com
12.99 SP Hellfires, Pipelines and Quakes
15% off MVP Saturday
12.99 Glow champ Sunday
15% off Trilogy Monday
Free shipping over $12

Anyone got the hot tip on the best site to buy Kastaplast from this weekend? Was hoping for a good deal on a couple Rekos since their plastic usually runs more expensive.

Infinite Discs has Kastaplast on sale Sunday 11/26. I anticipate that the discs will each be $1 off. So, K1 plastic will be something like $15.95. Someone else may have better prices.

Latest posts