• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Brad Williams Interview on PDGA.com

I remember the time you gave everyone on your card a high five before the Zilker mini a few weeks ago. What's up with everyone saying you don't high five?

slow fairway/ driver discs.

putters

compete with a small group then move on to a stronger circle.

hey Bradley, ever since loaned you my sleeping bag it has smelled like donkey taint. Do you use soap when you bathe yourself? If yes, what kind?

Bradley-

Congrats on the great year! Clearly, the key to your success was your first win of the year, the North Park Open. I hope you'll come back for the second installment on January 19th.

Good luck in 2013.

Grant Stanley
Disc Golf Station

As Bradley Williams sports manager I'd like to take a second and tell you that he's prepared a statement. *Please hold all questions and autograph requests until the end*

I would like to thank each and every one of you for your support of disc golf and the growth of our sport. The one I hold so dear. I truly believe you (all of you) are what drives me to compete each and every week on the course. In the great words of General S. Patton "Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base…" These words ring so true with me and how I approach each and every tournament or disc event I am a part of. I see it as a true challenge a personal test of mental and physical endurance. You fellow disc golfers are my most magnificent competition and are what makes me strive to be better. I know some of you have been rubbed the wrong way or have heard things that you attribute to me. I give you a quote from one of my favorite movies "You deserve better from me. I can be better. I will be better." – Hancock (2008)

Thanks again for your support, your competitive spirit, and growth of our sport! – Bradley Williams

Latest posts