• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] Buzz like driver

Yeah the Z Stalker is on its way out as are all OS Fairway Drivers from Discraft as most Pro Players From Discraft want a Speed 9-10 OS disc and so they cater to Pro players that want a 9-10 Speed OS disc be it a Predator, Vulture, or Undertaker. That leaves us non pro players in limbo if we want to Use Discraft, we then need to use DGA discs for this slot if you were not me and bought 6 extra Stalkers. It seems on the US side they are catering to the non pro or pro that wants a roller with a bunch of disc that are fairway with a midrange feel to the rim, are a actual roller or are very US. Only disc not like that from what I can see is a Sing and even that apears to not be on the OS side. I guess Cyclone is the only OS fairway disc still made and that is only in Pro D. Is Zombie still made? if so then 2 and Zombie is almost a midrange.

Only one Disc Mold that was shelved or stopped ended up as a disc and that was all Paul McBeth's doing.

Log out of DGCR and lose your password.

Latest posts