• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Buzzzzzzzzzz poll

What is most important to you in a Buzzz?

• That it is straight

Votes: 81 45.5%
  • That it is flat

Votes: 37 20.8%
  • That I can easily get it in Z or ESP plastic

Votes: 30 16.9%
  • That it does what you tell it to do.

Votes: 96 53.9%
  • That it is not a Roc

Votes: 24 13.5%

• Total voters

juju

Double Eagle Member
What is most important to you in a Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

I like how it makes me more open to talk to people...

The Disc: It's easier to find in prem. plastic then a Champ Roc...

(The long Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz you did annoys me)

Sorry, I fell asleep before I could make the....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nah, seriously though. I've seen barstamps going for big dollars nowadays. I've got a stack of old schools and they look so close to what is coming out nowadays (aside from first runs). So, what is it that makes these bar stamps so sought after? There were some pretty chitty runs of bar stamps back in the day. What say you?

The best thing about the Buzzz is... it does what you tell it to do. :thmbup:
The worst thing about the Buzzz is ... it does what you tell it to do. :thmbdown:
You just have to "tell it the right thing to do," which is really pretty easy, because throwing a buzzz is very instinctive, it's not a touchy disc.

Easy disc to get good results from.
Holds the line you put it on: flat, hyzer, annie.
Your game won't develop to the point where you outgrow it.

What's most important to me about a Buzzz? That it stays out of my bag!

I don't have one in either. I have a KC and FlatTop ROc. I like the feel of the Buzzz in my closet, full color stamp never been thrown. I'm so close to huckin' it though...

^^^Good more for us!!!

Flat and straight. I love how it feels in my hand, no roc has felt the same way to me.

^^^fail, but really though, I dont know how.

yea, its just the flavor of the week.. and a great time to sell your barstamps before people figure out they're about they same as current buzzzes...

No hangover afterwards.....Well it's a straight flier and you can give it some snap and not worry about turning it over. It's a pretty forgiving disc imo.

The best thing about the Buzzz is... it does what you tell it to do. :thmbup:
The worst thing about the Buzzz is ... it does what you tell it to do. :thmbdown:

this needs to be a poll option

Your game won't develop to the point where you outgrow it.

disagree. with the premium buzzz's basically making Wasps unnecessary, its only shown that your game will only continue to revolve around them. the versatility in having the D, X, Z, ESP, and FLX in standard production, which all fly slightly different, makes it all that much better.
personally it all depends on how you develop. from what ive seen, people who generally like the buzzz are finesse and touch players who like the does what you tell it to mentality. people who like the Roc seem to be more of the power and flex style player. they like to force the disc into their lines. at least thats where my current theory lies.

I don't have one in either. I have a KC and FlatTop ROc. I like the feel of the Buzzz in my closet, full color stamp never been thrown. I'm so close to huckin' it though...
... c'mon, you know you wanna.
You don't know the power of the Dark Side!

.... I love how it feels in my hand....
That's what she said.