• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Can You Design a Logo?

So not a whole lot of interest?

That first one is kinda cool - Can anyone think of a way to make a basket so that you can kinda see a cross in it? Might be cool to have a disc flying into that.

Thanks all!

I find the disc golfing Jesus hilarious, but some idiot is going to think that because we are a church we actually thought we should have Jesus on a disc. (Too many touchdown Jesus statues that people take seriously)
We would like to stay away from the hokey Jesus discs for the church course though...I actually want people to WANT to buy and throw these discs.

Techno - not sure what we will do as a disc yet, but I definitely don't think it will be a Katana...seen too many of those this year!
ANyone who refuses to buy a disc because it has Jesus on it, would most likely also not like it because it has the word church or a cross on it. See threads on the disc company ABC and their use of a tiny cross on every disc.

ANyone who refuses to buy a disc because it has Jesus on it, would most likely also not like it because it has the word church or a cross on it. See threads on the disc company ABC and their use of a tiny cross on every disc.

i would happily throw one with that gaudy styrofoam statue of "touchdown" or "big butter" jesus on fire.:thmbup:

yehosha's design has my vote!!!!!!!!!!! now if you can turn it into a line drawing for stamping that would be sick

We do have a logo that we use some for the church that I have not posted, because I really don't want a disc with just this logo on the center and "Disc Golf Course" added, but maybe some of you can be creative with it.
OCC2jpg.jpg

I wanted to try something different so I used the text to imply rolling hills going off into the distance and put a subtle cross in the basket.

attachment.php

Attachments

• OCC_DGC.gif
    OCC_DGC.gif
    7.1 KB · Views: 129
Two questions:

1)On your churches' website - is the steeple image a stock-type photo or is it an actual image of the steeple on your building?

2)Would including a scripture reference (i.e. book chapter:verse) be something that you are interested in?

Two questions:

1)On your churches' website - is the steeple image a stock-type photo or is it an actual image of the steeple on your building?

2)Would including a scripture reference (i.e. book chapter:verse) be something that you are interested in?

1) The steeple in the flash is just a stock image. We don't have a steeple.

2)Certainly not opposed to scripture reference! Hadn't thought about what would go on a disc though.

Here are a couple of options:

Logo Detail:
OCCDiscLogoV2.jpg

Logo on disc with and without the church mission statement:
OCCDiscLogoV2-OnDisc.jpg

Variation using cross ILO church logo:
OCCDiscLogo.jpg

I totally suck at photoshop, but something like this would be awesome:

OCCdisclogo2.jpg

Just showed these to my wife, and she about died laughing! She thought this one was absolutely hilarious - Add the "Jesus Saves...Par!" Won't make the final cut, but hilarious nonetheless.

Award Please.

whoops, pic was insanely big.

Last edited:
That's Better...

jesusrocs.jpg

This only works if it's on Rocs. I trust that my artistic vision won't be compromised. :|