• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Carolina Throwdown @ Fox Chase

What date in November works for you?

• 5th

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 6th

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 12th

• 13th

• 5th or 6th

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 12th or 13th

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • They all work for me

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

New013

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
This thread is for everyone to get on board with a specific date for a meetup at Fox Chase in Albermarle, NC in November. We've narrowed it down to two weekends, 11/5-6, 11/12-13. Pick which option suits you best and we'll go from there. Please also note in the thread your possibility of attending.

Last edited:
As of tonight it is tentative that we will be pouring concrete pads at the Scrapyard on Nov. 5. If that is the case any other day will work. If pads happen on another day then I will be available any day.

I voted 12-13 as of today.

All work for me, very high possibility of me attending.

I went the 12th because that's the only day I won't have my son, but if need be I can get a babysitter.

I would vote but not sure if I could do it or not so don't want to be a deciding vote then not show.

I voted for the 13th, cause it's me birthday, but in reality, any would work as well as the other for me. I'm probably 75% to attend. Fox Chase has been #1 on my wishlist for way to long.

well we're all tied at one... and i remember aggreen saying he can only do the 5th or 6th so he'll probably vote one of those.

The Upstate Classic will be going on Nov 5th & 6th at Timmons in Greenville, which almost always sells out, so it is a big event. I'll definately be there, so I put either 12th or 13th. Good chance I'd come up if it's one of these dates.

I am 100% in for 11/6 and 10% in for 11/5 (small chance things might change on the 5th) - I voted for 11/6.

so breaking it down it looks like we are currently at...

5th - 1
6th - 2
12th - 3
13th - 3

Shoot, New013, just pick a date and set it in stone. I'm sure we will have a decent turnout. And those that dont make it, well we can just bust on 'em in this thread.

Just make it the 5th.

I'm out. Going to be hanging with my Nephew on the 12th and 13th.
59389_427244575845_510630845_5524733_6999804_n.jpg

(I haven't voted n the poll yet)

Is there anybody that absolutely can't make the 5th or 6th? I know mr green can't make the 12th or 13th. There's just not enough votes to decide it this way.

Ok so I looked and Danny can't do 5 or 6 but 2 guys can't do 12 or 13 and two can't do 5 so let's just do 6.... Unless there are any complaints? Sorry Danny.