• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Carolina Throwdown @ Fox Chase

What date in November works for you?

• 5th

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 6th

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 12th

• 13th

• 5th or 6th

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 12th or 13th

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • They all work for me

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
so we need to kidnap rich little boys?

You guys from Charlotte or Raleigh will have to bring them with you. I'm pretty sure the only thing Albemarle's little boys are rich in are Skoal and lift kits on their trucks. :|

New, what's the count coming from Raleigh? Looks to be 5-6. Carpool and meet at office park at Leigh Farm?

I'm down with that, somebody was coming from greenville or somewhere east as well. whoever you are meet us at leigh farm.

I think so far confirmed from the Charlotte area is:

Me
Schleppy
atl scott

I plan on messaging a few others to remind them before the week is up, so we might be having more than just us 3.... hopefully.

you guys know if any SC guys are planning on trying to come? wouldnt mind trying to figure out a carpool situation

not that i'm aware of ian, find some guys in your area and kidnap them.

if you're carpooling from the Triangle we're meeting at the office building parking lot next to leigh farm at 7:30am sunday morning to carpool.

and frank said he's coming...

Don't forget that DST takes place Nov. 6.

I just realized that Sunday is the first day of earlier sunset for the winter. Sunset is officially scheduled for 5:25pm!

edit: BroD beat me to the punch...

Latest posts