• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Carry in, carry out...

Maybe it was their first piece of trash, and they didn't realize the consequences of their ignorance. We should award them millions of dollars for making a mistake. :\

^Yeah, that's damn near the same argument you made about the coffee.

Maybe you should channel your inner 10-year old to help you with your reading comprehension. It couldn't hurt, right? Seems like he was a pretty smart kid.

200_s.gif

Isn't that how Arlo* avoided the draft? I figured you might be part of that movement. :p

*for those too young: listen to Alice's Restaurant Massacree sometime.

You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant.

I was just a few years behind that movement.

Maybe it was their first piece of trash, and they didn't realize the consequences of their ignorance. We should award them millions of dollars for making a mistake. :\

^Yeah, that's damn near the same argument you made about the coffee.

Do you think he was one of those kids that got chased home from school every day? Kidding.

Maybe you should channel your inner 10-year old to help you with your reading comprehension. It couldn't hurt, right? Seems like he was a pretty smart kid.

200_s.gif

You really don't get how dumb your argument for paying a woman because she spilled coffee in her lap is, do you? Maybe one day you'll catch up the lovable little scamp of a ten year old that I was.

Last edited:
You really don't get how dumb your argument for paying a woman because she spilled coffee in her lap is, do you? Maybe one day you'll catch up the lovable little scamp of a ten year old that I was.

It really doesn't seem likely that TrampStamp will ever reason at a 5th grade level, so let's not tease him. Let's just accept him for the unique, special little snowflake that his parents convinced him he is.

Mulligan, Hambrick is the course that saddens me the most when I see it trashed, and the only one I still pick up trash on. I know how hard Paul and the rest of the Flyers work on that course, and I hate how a few unappreciative dirtbags treat it.

Why not do more litter stings? It would truly be more rattling to the douche crowd to have angry men confronting them about why they think it's okay to litter than to have a nice clean course every time they come back.

Cleaning up after these slobs sends the wrong message.

1)Clean the first few holes into the front 9

2)Wait for a group to play

3)Play behind them

If they turn out good, back track to 1 and start over.

It really doesn't seem likely that TrampStamp will ever reason at a 5th grade level, so let's not tease him. Let's just accept him for the unique, special little snowflake that his parents convinced him he is.

awww, your crush is totally adorable but I'm currently not available. Sorry, big guy.

Btw, maybe get a new shtick? Your constant whining about how the everybody gets a trophy mentality is ruining this country, blaming liberals for your problems and boasting about your cabin in Michigan is pretty played out. I'm sure if you try really hard you can find some new things to babble about. Come on big boy, I know you can do it!