• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cart build

Ha! I drive the #2 family vehicle, a Durango. Maybe the SUV is the modern station wagon!

No...the Ford Flex is the modern station wagon, but a small piece of left over carpeting in the back of that SUV will help protect the vehicle's carpeting. Then you can just pull it out occasionally to give it a shake or vacuum.

No...the Ford Flex is the modern station wagon, but a small piece of left over carpeting in the back of that SUV will help protect the vehicle's carpeting. Then you can just pull it out occasionally to give it a shake or vacuum.

I saw a Flex just the other day… somehow repainted to look even worse than stock. I'd thought that feat impossible, but neon green and primary red demonstrated otherwise. Looked like a vehicle my 10y son would drive in Roblox.

I saw a Flex just the other day… somehow repainted to look even worse than stock. I'd thought that feat impossible, but neon green and primary red demonstrated otherwise. Looked like a vehicle my 10y son would drive in Roblox.

That was probably a first run watermelon edition. Highly sought after and worth more than the stock runs.

That was probably a first run watermelon edition. Highly sought after and worth more than the stock runs.

Got your decals Ray! Thank you!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 4DFAF86C-32B4-413E-B23B-A40F43F99883.jpg
    4DFAF86C-32B4-413E-B23B-A40F43F99883.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 420
  • 0A5E1B85-18EE-46F6-ADEB-F761F212F9A4.jpg
    0A5E1B85-18EE-46F6-ADEB-F761F212F9A4.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 416
Bump.

Are you still using your creation and how is it holding up or working out for you?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Bump.

Are you still using your creation and how is it holding up or working out for you?

Another year (or two) later and still wondering. One of my fave home mades. Maybe we should just message him and ask for updates

Bump.

Another year (or two) later and still wondering. One of my fave home mades. Maybe we should just message him and ask for updates

Hey, seedlings.....you're leaving us hanging here man. I know you're around here somewhere :p

Wow- sorry guys, somehow I missed these. I still have the homemade cart but came into a DD Zuca for cheap, so I use that one. Zuca is a little lighter and the larger tires are more convenient over obstacles. Function and fashion-wise, I like mine better!

Inspiration.

I have a dead push mower with the large rear wheels/axle that may be the start of a frankenkart creation.

I don't care about a cart for casual play, but tourneys and waiting around to throw—need someplace to sit.

Inspiration.

I have a dead push mower with the large rear wheels/axle that may be the start of a frankenkart creation.

I don't care about a cart for casual play, but tourneys and waiting around to throw—need someplace to sit.

I feel similarly about my cart, really only get it out if its a tourney or I know its going to be a long round. Especially in the sun, the umbrella holder and mobile shade may make me look/feel like an old man but I can own it.

Latest posts