• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] CD3 Incoming!

Reniger

* Ace Member *
017hkj4ohzky.jpg

Speculative flight numbers being thrown out are around at about 11/5/-1/2. A Discmania Krait. Or a more finesse DD. I'm super pumped to see how it turns out. I love my CD2s and if this is a longer version, I'll buy 'em up instantly! However, I would prefer S-Line to C-Line for initial release, but why squabble? :D

Edit for image.

Last edited:
Speculative flight numbers being thrown out are around at about 11/5/-1/2. A Discmania Krait. Or a more finesse DD. I'm super pumped to see how it turns out. I love my CD2s and if this is a longer version, I'll buy 'em up instantly! However, I would prefer S-Line to C-Line for initial release, but why squabble? :D

Hmm, would the CD3 be to the Krait what the DDx is to the Tern? In any case, as I like the Krait, I would be very interested in trying the CD3. Would prefer S-Line as well, since the Krait doesn't do Star production runs...

Wraith top. PDX bottom. I don't know. So is this guy with the vid a discmania sponsoree?

Rim is not much larger than a CD2. I look at the CD3 as the FDs big brother. I had a 470' throw with it while we were messing around with it so it can definitely get some extra distance over the CD2. Seems like a nice neutral flight and glide for days!

Last edited:
Wraith top. PDX bottom. I don't know. So is this guy with the vid a discmania sponsoree?

Yes. Dana Vicich. Switched to Discmania from Prodigy last year. Huge promoter and tournament director who also does a lot of commentary and a weekly guest on the Smashboxx podcast. Also a 989 rated pro. Plenty of tournament footage of him if you search YouTube.

STOP! STOP! STOP! STOP! STOP!

Oh, sorry... that was my wallet screaming. The rest of me really wants to try one (or two) of these...

Rim is not much larger than a CD2. I look at the CD3 as the FDs big brother. I had a 470' throw with it while we were messing around with it so it can definitely get some extra distance over the CD2. Seems like a nice neutral flight and glide for days!

That's how you film a disc demo video. Clear flights, multiple angles, no BS. And you guys throw real far.

That's how you film a disc demo video. Clear flights, multiple angles, no BS. And you guys throw real far.

We try our best to put out videos that we would want to watch. We would have loved to get a lot more release angles but we were fighting a 10-15 mph cross wind in that field so we were slightly limited. We will release a more in depth review with actual course work and commentary in the near future.

Latest posts