• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champ Polecats in the Pro Shop

I am tired of people not understanding that the factory store charges $6 to ship one disc. Period, end of discussion. That's what they charge for their cheapest shipping.

You can get your discounts, your multiples, etc etc etc, that's fine. You paid $2 shipping per disc because you bought 3 discs at $6 shipped, hurray for math.

But if Joe Schmoe wants 1 disc and buys it from the store as a guest, he pays $6 shipping. That's why people complain.

I did the same as you, bought multiple to make it a better deal. After points mine were $13 shipped each, and I'll sell one for $15 so I basically got mine for $11 free shipping. There's ways around it, but the fact remains you have to get around IT to begin with and that's why people complain.

They probably don't want people just buying one disc at a time so they put shipping at $6 to encourage people to buy a few. They could always just impose a 3 disc minimum, maybe then people would stop complaining.

They probably don't want people just buying one disc at a time so they put shipping at $6 to encourage people to buy a few. They could always just impose a 3 disc minimum, maybe then people would stop complaining.

They'll just complain about having a 3 disc minimum :)

They'll just complain about having a 3 disc minimum :)

This. It sucks that they screw the one disc buyer with shipping charges. It really does. I guess because I've never ordered one disc from there, I don't really see it as an issue.

well i just answered my own question from posting in the VIP lol .. i must have one of these but have to wait on the $$ :(

I'm going to wait until they appear on the MP or on one of the multiple Facebook disc buying pages. I want to hear reviews. I love these discs, and if the champ flies similar, I'll buy one and make a spot in my bag.

This. It sucks that they screw the one disc buyer with shipping charges. It really does. I guess because I've never ordered one disc from there, I don't really see it as an issue.

I know, someone will always be complaining. But a lot of disc golf stores screw over one disc buyers, just look at Marshall Street $6.99 to ship one disc.

While I would be fine with the Pro Shop shipping in a standard bubble mailer via standard freight, they aren't overcharging when they use USPS flat rate boxes. They cost $6.

Mine just shipped! takes about ten days to get to me here in Korea, so I'm eager to see reviews of those in the States so I know what I'm getting into when I throw this tasty kitty!

Mine shipped today too! I can't believe this is a reality.

In an attempt to spread some Polecat good will and love, I have some max weight extras ordered. I will sell them at reasonable prices so all of you complaining about the proshop's shipping be on the lookout.

WTF!?!?!? WHY DID I NOT SEE THIS SOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TBird, you've got to hook a brother up with a lightweight orange one. All they've got left is blue and Bro D does not do blue. :mad:

Remember when we all bitched on DGCR about champ purr babies, opto pures, gloZ DC and then we woke up in 2014 post april fools not to be fooled.

was curious about getting 10+ and got this:

This shipping method is currently unavailable. If you would like to ship using this shipping method, please contact us.

um what? #prostorenoob

I never order one disc, I always spend enough to get free shipping or 10 to get 20% off on F2.

Me and my friends do that too, it makes it so cheap. Me and my friend bought three each.

We plan on trying them out. What can we expect?

Just got a pair in the mail, i really like the feel of these especially the textured bottoms.

Can't wait to huck!

agreed we need pics!! im actually debating on pulling the trigger on a few of these