• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champ Polecats in the Pro Shop

Just had to refresh my phone. Got a max weight orange to try out, then a ligthweight blue for my daughter. She bags an EDGE Polecat and a 165 R-Pro Polecat. Don't know where this will fit for her, if at all, but it's still cool that they got made!

Congrats, tbird!

Congrats, tbird!

Thank you sir! :D

proud_papa_stickers-r0421b33044bd409ba21cdb1f1cce7d0c_v9waf_8byvr_512.jpg

What do you use your Polecat for? I know a golfing bud putted with one for a bit but had a lot of spit backs.

Happy for Tbird, and everyone who wanted these to be produced. Hopefully they fly like you guys want.

Are polecats pretty good for playing catch? Thinking about picking one up, I like zephyrs but the dx kills me.

Lighter weight Polecats are great for catch. I am hoping the lighter weights are somewhat gummy. With the firmness I've seen from JL, I'm not going to hold my breath though.

I am tired of people complaining about factory store shipping. I bought three, and paid $2 for shipping each. That's amazingly reasonable. 13$ delivered a piece, with a little bit of points for later.

Hmm you must have a special deal then.
Grand Total for 1 $17.45

but I don't want the points or to sign up. I could care less about the price lol but this is probably the ONLY disc ill buy from them this year and why wouldn't I get one from a friend vs them? They get the points and draws costs down for them. Pretty normal with factory store releases.

I am tired of people complaining about factory store shipping. I bought three, and paid $2 for shipping each. That's amazingly reasonable. 13$ delivered a piece, with a little bit of points for later.

I am tired of people not understanding that the factory store charges $6 to ship one disc. Period, end of discussion. That's what they charge for their cheapest shipping.

You can get your discounts, your multiples, etc etc etc, that's fine. You paid $2 shipping per disc because you bought 3 discs at $6 shipped, hurray for math.

But if Joe Schmoe wants 1 disc and buys it from the store as a guest, he pays $6 shipping. That's why people complain.

I did the same as you, bought multiple to make it a better deal. After points mine were $13 shipped each, and I'll sell one for $15 so I basically got mine for $11 free shipping. There's ways around it, but the fact remains you have to get around IT to begin with and that's why people complain.

I'll sell you one, Aim. I wish I'd known people were interested. I would've bought more. The 20% discount for ten was too good to pass up.

You guys complaining about the cost to buy one could get together, place an order for ten, and get them for FS price without shipping...even after the one placing the order shipped them to everyone. I'm half tempted to order ten more to do just that. When life gives you lemonade, yada yada yada...

I never order one disc, I always spend enough to get free shipping or 10 to get 20% off on F2.

do they fly the closest to ultimate discs or which ones are the ones are the ones im thinking of?

do they fly the closest to ultimate discs or which ones are the ones are the ones im thinking of?

In my opinion, the Rattler is more similar to an ultimate disc than a Polecat. However, Polecats are certainly more similar to an ultimate disc than an Aviar or other beveled-edge disc.

I'll sell you one, Aim. I wish I'd known people were interested. I would've bought more. The 20% discount for ten was too good to pass up.

You guys complaining about the cost to buy one could get together, place an order for ten, and get them for FS price without shipping...even after the one placing the order shipped them to everyone. I'm half tempted to order ten more to do just that. When life gives you lemonade, yada yada yada...

No one would have to do that if innova didn't overcharge for shipping, is my point. $4 should be the max it should cost to ship one disc, ever.

But they make up for it with the multiples, which makes what you said 100% true.