• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Champion Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

extrovert

Picked up one about a year ago, Ontario plastic, from the Innova website. These were brand new... not collectibles. Love that disc - I can throw a 300' lazer with it or turn it over hard. Very versatile. Innova is sold out. Drop me a line if you've got one you're looking to be shed of. Thanks.

It sound like your looking for the re-issue of the Champion Cobra, nice disc, used to have a few. It had the DX factory stamp on a champion plastic disc. Ontario Mold. The reissue is much more affordable and less stable than the original Champion Cobra.

The King Cobra will do what you're looking for as flight pattern goes. Dead straight to flippy. These are even cheaper than the re-issue on the used market.

Picked up one about a year ago, Ontario plastic, from the Innova website. These were brand new... not collectibles. Love that disc - I can throw a 300' lazer with it or turn it over hard. Very versatile. Innova is sold out. Drop me a line if you've got one you're looking to be shed of. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts