• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Circle TeeBird, Glow Buzzz SS, Bullet XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinthrift

Eagle Member
Some nice ones here. Prices are shipped. Paypal/gift only please.

> 175 Bullet XD, swirly granite gray with rainbow stamp, no ink, looks like 4 or 5 throws on it, 8.5/10. Pending.
> 170 Circle Stamp Teebird, a single small very faint "W" on the back, looks like it was thrown maybe 4 or 5 times, 8.5/10. Gone
> 173 First Run Glow Z 2010 Amateur Championship Buzzz SS, new/unthrown w/$19.99 tag. Gone

Attachments

• Circle TB.jpg
    Circle TB.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 139
  • Glo Buzzz SS.jpg
    Glo Buzzz SS.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 80
  • Bullet XD.jpg
    Bullet XD.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Well I may have to start collecting animal stamps now. I am stoked that I got that bird...

Thanks Spinthrift

I want the XD too but don't what to drop the cash right now

Deal of the week on that tbird. I may be able to help with a few circles, kylestauffer and vondrehl may have a few to spare as well.

What was the price? Could have gotten 50-60 for it easily lol. I'm kinda bummed I missed it.

Deal of the week on that tbird. I may be able to help with a few circles, kylestauffer and vondrehl may have a few to spare as well.

Thanks. I have a few. It will be a slow process. I can't spend a bunch of money on plastic right now but that deal was too good to pass up.

Status
Not open for further replies.